This hotel is not much fun to stay at.
-The beds sag, causing back (and other bodypart) aches.
-If you get up early in the morning, you MIGHT be lucky enough to get hot water for a shower, but don't wait too long. By midday, all you'll get is luke warm to cold water.
-There is a sign in the bathroom stating that, as a conservation practice, towels on the floor will be replaced. Unfortunately, the house keeping staff appears to not have been informed of this practice as, they replace ALL towels, whether on the floor or on the towel bar.
-The cleanliness of the room was a joke. Dust on the wall moldings. I found a partial human finger nail on the floor.... Ugh !!
-Upon walking into the hotel lobby, you'll be greeted by scowling men smoking cigarettes.
Not exactly someplace I'd look forward to staying at in the future.More
- Free Wifi