All reviewsworking desktea coffee making facilitiesfree bottled wateramir timur squareglass wallswimming poolwedding partiesfloor roomsummer heatcomfortable roomsbuffet breakfastother citiesrussian stylewifi signalstar propertylobby bartour group
Reviewed 26 April 2016

A good 4 star hotel in the city centre. Rooms are nice decorated but the wifi is not working in all the rooms. Good buffet breakfast and nice music. The shops in the lobby are not very expenceive. Nice staff at the reception.

Room Tip: choose an upper floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I recently went on a business trip to Tashkent and the hotel was our delegations' choice. Regardless my expectation to my first visit in Tashkent, this hotel is worse than any of my thought in every respect.

Firstly, when you are on a business trip, internet access is first option to consider. However, in this hotel, wifi would barely been caught, and even you success to catch signal, it would still not working.

Secondly, things you might need possibly will not be done even if you request concierge many times. During my stay, I needed a coffee port to boil water so I called reception. They told me that they would bring it in a minuet but in next 30 minuets, nothing. I called them again and they direct my call to another section with annoyed voice and same thing happened again. Nothing.

Aside from the service I mentioned, breakfast quality also bad, do not want to mention.

I traveled many areas and have been over 20 hotels, definitely this hotel was one of the worst for sure.

Room Tip: Just don't choose this one.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Rooms are spacious with portraits of the timurid dynasty all over . This was a Sheraton before I heard .the breakfast is the best here. Staff friendly helpful . The lady at the reception was cute .. Had a crush on her. Enjoyed my stay . So helpful and the best location . Raxmat

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank AirportSleepingjunky
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I stayed at this hotel in march. I liked this hotel. Very friendly staff excellent breakfast. Very nice and clean rooms. View to the city is perfect. I could see all around even mountains and city border. Good hotel

Room Tip: Suggest higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zafar J
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Very nice business hotel at the city center with great big rooms, swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and small fitness center, excellent food and high level services! I spend 4 nights in Tashkent and very satisfied with this hotel and its great services. Location and view from the rooms is amazing. If you have been stayed before in this hotel definitely will recognize the difference how is changing rapidly. Absolutely recommending for everyone to try to have value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for the room at higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business