Lowest prices for your stay
USD 41
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
USD 29
Trip.com
USD 27
Hotels.comUSD 41
Booking.comUSD 41
StayForLongUSD 51
All reviews dutch hospital themed hotel sri lanka premium room rooms are huge crab walking distance world trade location is great the heart of the city hotel is located the ground floor comfortable stay galle face short stay excellent service keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights and so glad we did. Apart from great value what really makes this hotel are the friendly staff. Every one. The room was spacious. Not the shoebox you can end up in some modern hotels. Good TV with a wide range of channels. A large clean marble bathroom with huge shower and ample extra hot water. A generous breakfast. Full English if you want. But other choices. The bar downstairs is active and fun. Plus the all day happy hour helps. Great location close to station and Dutch Hospital area. Burger King opposite if you need a burger fix. Then at the opposite end House of Crab is also a 2 min walk. We will stay again. Thanks Guys.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank craigTAucklandNZ
Citrus Leisure, General Manager at The Steuart by Citrus, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the community. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay with us.
The rooms and bathrooms at The Steuart by Citrus are spacious than many of the rooms in other hotels in Colombo.Also, the team places great emphasis on providing a good breakfast spread that can be enjoyed by our valued guests. Also, as mentioned by you the hotel is located in the heart of Colombo with easy access to many shopping malls. We are glad that you enjoyed the & Co Pub and Restaurant at The Steuart by Citrus which is a key highlight in Colombo.

We thank you for the positive endorsement granted and our teams will be glad to read your review.

We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Anushan he is really doing he's best service and giving us best service with nice smile wish you all the best Anushan we are all your best customer love you have a good day best place Stuart restraint and bub we will come next week also

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Citrus Leisure, General Manager at The Steuart by Citrus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

We are glad you had an enjoyable evening at The & Co Pub and Restaurant at The Steuart by Citrus. The team will be delighted to see the positive endorsement granted. We hope you will visit us in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

We ordered six different dishes and loved every bit of it. Pork chops, Thai me up(pork) and chicken lumprais were really good.

I absolutely loved their Shepherd’s pie. I’ve always liked the atmosphere and serving staff was very helpful and attentive.

Blue wine is a must try, it’s the only place in Sri Lanka that serves it.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Citrus Leisure, General Manager at The Steuart by Citrus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the compliments and for your review. The team will be delighted by your feedback and for highlighting the experiences you have had with us. We are really happy to hear that, you have had a memorable stay with us. Look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2020

I have been booking in steuart hotel since 2017, I have experienced amazing friendly services. They are having very clean and organized rooms with proper facilities.
The front desk people are so nice, their hospitality made me to come to this hotel frequently. Shaini and udeesha.....are some of the front desk staff with smiling welcoming people. Palitha is one of the managing members with high cooperation services. All in all its very nice hotel to stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Extraordinary635675
Citrus Leisure, General Manager at The Steuart by Citrus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Citrus Hotels!

We do appreciate you for taking time & sharing your experiences following your stay and delighted to know that you enjoyed.

We are glad to hear that the experience with us met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Rest assured that your kind complements will be shared with the entire team and we look forward to having you return for a more memorable stay

Reviewed 9 July 2020

I dont this write this as an unhappy client. I write this cos I genuinely feel like we can up our game better. I had a peaceful one night stay in central city and even got a one hour late check out. I want to thank you guys for this.
Eventhough, let me tell you where I was let down;

I was with the lady and we decided to do something unprompted. Thus, why we walked in at 1am in the morning. One of the biggest reasons we wanted to book a hotel of such nature is because we expected drinks on room service. While we were welcomed at the reception, I did mention that room service is what we were looking for. Heads were nodded. When we went in the room, freshened up and called reception for a few beers - now we were told there was no room service. (Hold on I thought - a four star hotel in central city with no room service - hmmm - that sounds not right). I also had the feeling that we were the only guests at the hotel. Since I was Sri Lankan I also thought may be I was not white enough for room service. What ever the reason may be - I had no room service.

Fast forward to the next day. When I was about to check out, I was held up at the reception cos they wanted to check whether I consumed anything from the mini bar. That never ever occurred to me that the room might have a mini bar. Yet I thought when i called for drinks in the night, if the guy answering the phone told me that the mini bar was available - Steuart could have made more money from me.

Room tip: if at the reception they say there is a view in the room, remember its an old colonial window in the room. Dont expect views.
Date of stay: July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay with us.
We sincerely apologize for the average experience you had with us during your stay.
We do take constructive feedback seriously and we sincerely regret that the overall experience, did not meet your expectations.We thank you for the constructive feedback which is truly invaluable to us and we will certainly take the highlighted areas in to consideration for areas of improvement.While thanking you for taking time to write to us, we certainly hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back at our Hotel, for a stay that we guarantee, will be memorable.