All reviews tuk tuk loft room nice hotel with clean rooms us feel right at home stayed in the family room hospitable hotel breakfast terrace hotel price the hotel is perfectly located good sized bathroom main road air con breakfast is served private bathroom train station sri lanka perfect place to stay
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Situated in the city ofl Colombo , i would have to say this hotel was one of the best rooms i had in my trip..the bed were soo comfortable and the rooms were clean as a whistle! But the magic about this place is actually the staff wich welcomes you with a big sincere smile and treats you like kings and queens ! A huge thank you to my man Daniel you made my staying in colombo a memorable time :) and i definatly recomand this little piece of heaven

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed two days in colombo in ivy lane hotel... Best location. near to malls and galle green beach and fort train station and other things. Danial was very helpful in our stay. He guided us completely about malls and train timings etc. Feel free to contact him about anything during your stay. Danial thank you brother for all the help regarding Sri Lanka. Rest of the staff was also good and helpful. Room was spacious and clean with good location. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed here few days. Hotel is located in a posh area of Colombo. Staff is very pleasant and courteous. I would like to especially thank Mr Daniel'' at the reception. He was very pleasant, helpful, available at all time. Location is ideal for access to Railway ( Colombo fort) & bus stand. Galle face if few ruppees by Tuk Tuk. Lots of places to eat nearby (McDonald's) etc. Rooms are spacious, well decorated & have all basic amenities. Shower, AC worked well. They were also kind enough to keep my luggage for few days while I was travelling around rest of Sri Lanka. Many Thanks for that. Breakfast is served on rooftop cafe. Which is a nice place to chill as well. However breakfast choice is something that probably management should look into. Overall worth for its price :).

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Since the moment I arrived all the staff could not have been more helpful if they tried. The rooms are very very clean and comfortable and the wifi is excellent.
Today i experienced a problem with my laptop. in no time the staff pointed me to a pc store 5 minutes away and the repair was not only carried out in 4 hours but the laptop was hand delivered back to my hotel!! After 2 days in Sri Lanka I love all the people who are naturally kind and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We needed one night in Colombo before we got the train to Hikkaduwa. This is a fantastic little new hotel, clean, large rooms and bathrooms, nicely decorated. Very friendly staff, very welcoming.
We ordered goods from their restaurant next door and it was absolutely delicious. We also had a lovely free breakfast on the roof in the morning. Thanks for a great stay. Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple