Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
USD 106
View deal
Agoda.comUSD 108
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews top floor small hotel train line sri lanka tuk tuk trains passing ensuite bathroom comfortable place to stay string hoppers stayed two nights comfortable beds airport pickup colombo city plugs proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

As a solo female traveler I was looking for a comfortable place to stay in Colombo. Ocean Front organized my airport pick up, took exceptional care of me while I stayed at the hotel, and helped organize my transportation to my next destination at a great price. The staff were so sweet and attentive. I always felt safe and comfortable. The traditional Sri Lankan breakfast of string hoppers with Dahl was delicious, beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, and the location is very central. I’d definitely stay again if I return to Colombo. Be sure to bring ear plugs as you can hear the train. Another huge benefit is it’s one block from the grocery store (Food City) and there’s a fridge in the room.

Thanks to Ocean Front for making my stay in Colombo a great one!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank shantic2018
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

We were very satisfied with the privately-run, small hotel from which we started our Sri Lanka tour. The room was very clean and the bathroom quite stylish. Big windows open to the sea and also on the train line to Colombo city centre. We found it very interesting to see the trains passing with people on their way to work. The Sri Lanka breakfast was very tasty. We stayed two nights.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank agnesfeigl
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Loved my stay here. Very comfy room and bed (slept like a baby), ocean view, sparkling clean, delicious breakfast and fantastic service by the staff. Great location with all you need (including meals) within walking distance or easy hailing of a tuk tuk. Transport to the airport was arranged for me at a very reasonable rate. Can't fault a thing and I will happily return when I am back in Colombo.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank fionayogablu
Reviewed 30 September 2019

the rooms we Clean, its a quite place inside, morning evening you may get some vehicular traffic, but nice ambience inside, good breakfast, great staff, good restaurants nearby, super market also nearby

Room tip: Sea Facing Rooms
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank tbinny
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

The staff were friendly and very helpful. Thanks to the recommendation of the manager we were able to get a good driver who took us almost everywhere. Our room had a jacuzzi with a view on the ocean. The location too is worth mentioning as it is close to many restaurants as well as the heart of Colombo.

Date of stay: June 2019