1,066 results
All reviews flow restaurant bedroom apartment the penthouse washing machine sri lanka hilton colombo room service breakfast buffet home away from home front office staff pool side f b comfortable stay business trip special thanks tuk tuk galle face
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in a few Hilton hotels (Hiltons, Doubletree and Residences) around Asia/Pacific and this one is a good solution if you have a family and want a bit of space. We stayed in a 3 room apartment with a decent sized lounge and dining area on the 15th floor which was clean, tidy and had good wifi.

A few weird and wonderful things like the ensuite shower connected to the wall in the bathtub at 1m high - not designed for tall people - and the toilet leaked / dripped the entire stay.

The staff were incredibly polite from reception to house keeping. We arrived in from a late flight (1am) and were warmly welcomed and settled in. FLOW breakfast was a good selection from around the world and the wait staff and chefs ensured we were spoilt for choice.

Pool area, as with other Hilton residences, was packed on the weekend. We couldn’t get food or drinks at the pool without purchasing a buffet which we did not want. This was disappointing. Yet to have a good pool side experience at a Hilton residence.

Otherwise a good stay but does not necessarily meet the high expectations you’d expect from Hilton in a major city.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Linda G, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Brooke D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Colombo Residences during your visit to Colombo and also taking the time to let us know that the suites, cleanliness, and spaciousness helped you have a comfortable stay. I am happy to read that chefs at FLOW made you feel at home.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I had the choice between Hilton residences and Hilton Colombo. My husband is gold rewards so we normally get a free upgrade, up to executive in normal Hilton which would have got us access to the executive lounge. However, Hilton residences had a superior suite with ‘complimentary mini bar’ so I thought that would make up for the lack of executive suite. No upgrade and Mini bar was 4 cartons of apple juice and 2 packets of peanuts!! What a joke!!! In a very expensive hotel in a very cheap country I would not have expected that. I would have expected a selection of drinks including mini spirits and soft drinks, and wine and a selection of snacks. To make up for it they brought us a bottle of wine. Underwhelmed and dissapointed is an understatement :( wish I’d booked the other Hilton (which was cheaper).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Coastal652114,

Thank you for your review of your experiences at Hilton Colombo Residences. We appreciate that you have taken the time to review your stay with us.
I am sorry to read that you did not have typical stay that is typical to Hilton Residences. We go out of our way to recognise Hilton Honors guests with upgrades that are subject to availability. I do hope that you consider this to be an isolated situation and do consider staying with us when your travels bring you back to Sri Lanka.
Should you have any further feedback, do consider writing to me directly at linda.giebing@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights with family in a three unit . Guest relations Divya and Tharaka were fantastic. Thanks to all the staff for taking care of my disabled uncle and aunt when visiting Flow restaurant. CHEF Rohan went above and beyond multiple times to cater to our needs and wants. His service skills are 10!. Room service, laundry service, car service and doorman were Excellent. Compliments to GM Linda for a well run property. Guest relations Divya and Tharaka ,thank you for your caring and attentive service. Will stay again when in Colombo Sri Lanka.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Linda G, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear DWijay,

Thank you for yet another five-star review of your recent stay at Hilton Colombo Residences. It’s great to see that my team, especially Divya, Tharaka, and Rohan, made your stay more comfortable. Your kind comments shall be passed on to them.
My team and I look forward to your next visit in Colombo!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights, awesome place and great food. Nice people around the place, whole building was clean and the rooms, living area was very large and spacious, recommended for a calm stay. Will be there soon again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Linda G, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Iyamperumal S,

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

My recent stay at Hilton Colombo Residences was excellent. The check-in process was quick and the rooms were allotted as per our wish in short period. The Rooms are good and the beds are very comfortable that I had a very good sleep. The room service and the other staffs are very friendly with helping tendency. The breakfast has lot of food varieties and the taste is so good and yummy, Overall this stay was a good one and definitely will recommend this Hotel to my friends, relatives and others. Thanks & Keep it up Hilton on the quality you maintain.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank S.P. R
Linda G, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear S.P. R,

Thank you for yet another five-star review of your recent stay at Hilton Colombo Residences. It’s great to see that my team looked into your needs and that you found the breakfast buffet to be great.
My team and I look forward to your next visit in Colombo!