“Little jewel of the East”
Review of The London Grill

The London Grill
Ranked #15 of 681 Restaurants in Colombo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this restaurant. Service was exemplary.All the staff bust a gut to make sure the customers are happy. There are little touches such as amuse bouches & palate cleansers which elevate food to another level.We stayed away from steaks because we come from Sydney which has the world's first steak degustation.My lobster ravioli was superb & my dining companion had a vegetable terrine over which he waxed lyrical.My main was pork & he had trout both well seasoned & prepared.However the dessert of chocolate bannoffee made my taste buds sing. The wine list can be pricey but we found a lovely cab sav from France for around 3500 rupees approximately.
The extremely talented piano player was a bonus.He had a wide repertoire & was very obliging with our requests.
London Grill take a bow!. In a little country like SriLanka you have done an amazing job.
The bill for2 was just under 15000 rupees which was reasonable considering the quality
Sharmini

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Still the best steak house in Colombo, I went there after 3 years still the same service ,staff are very attentive very friendly specially manger mr thushara .food was very delicious...

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

London grill is an amazing fine do dining experience. The food extremely good and classy. Recommend .

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Our last night in Colombo was made extra special by our meal at The London Grill. The food was phenomenal; fabulous crab ravioli & lobster thermidour for me and escargot & steak for my partner. To accompany the great food, the service was second to none; all the wait staff were attentive, friendly & extremely professional. A special mention to Shanker, Trevin, Vinoth & Jeromme for their attention to detail; no glass was left empty & my special request for food without garlic was relayed through to the kitchen so all of my dishes were garlic free.

Thanks again!! We hope to be back soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

At all times delivering the best in the island,exallant service wich is alsow consistent. London grill brings the best quality steaks and other luxary food to the hart of the country.as each & every time the service people and chefs go the extra Nike to make your experience memorable. Specifically thanx to shanker ,vinoth, Jerome,trevin for making my day.