Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
USD 96
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Official Website
USD 126
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
USD 91
Free cancellation until 27/04/21
PricelineUSD 147
ZenHotels.comUSD 97
Lol.travelUSD 103
2,758 results
All reviews galle face colonial hotel long room old world charm small museum sri lanka indian ocean junior suite bygone era colonial style overlooking the ocean pool bar breakfast buffet high tea curries tuk tuk bagpipes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

The most amazing features of this hotel lies in its fantastic location and beautiful architecture. High tea at Galle Face Hotel provides you with an amazing view of the sunset over the lawn and the sea. Upon completing the meal, guests venture onto the lawn to admire this scenic view which is worth the experience. The variety of food offered is not the best however. For a dessert lover as myself, I was displeased with the variety of dessert dishes in particular. However the menu did offer a mix of western and local cuisine. There were two drinks to choose from (which were both great). All the dishes that we tried out tasted good. Considering that this is one of the cheaper high tea buffets in Colombo, I wasn’t too fussed over the variety, although one can pay a slightly higher price for a much better variety. I would recommend the latter for those who have particular requirements (eg vegetarians)

1  Thank FHI92
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Having been to all the afternoon tea in Colombo 5 star hotels, i would class Gallface Hotel the best place considering the variety of local and international foods. We were introduced to a home feeling by the staff who continued see weather we were happy. Special mention of manager Nalin / Bandu and Ariyarathne. We Strongly recommend you to go there and enjoy the beautiful evening with Sunset by the Sea.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

It had been a fantastic experience at of the Bamboo last night.By one Bar tender Suresh has directed us for long island iced tea and moctail for my non alcoholic friend.Good promotion and atmosphere too for us to visit again.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

My wedding was moved to Galle Face hotel by accident due to covid-19 pandemic and that is the best thing ever happened to me. :) Mr. Amila Fernando and team gave their fullest support to make our special day more memorable by assisting us in many ways. They were so flexible, understanding and most importantly easy to work with. They went beyond their limits to offer us best facilities amidst the pandemic. Honeymoon suite was so great. Ambience was excellent and the service & food made sure we enjoyed a comfortable stay. Thanks again GFH staff for all the hard work put in and I highly recommend everyone to visit GFH and enjoy the great hospitality.

Room tip: suits are specious
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

I experience the best hightea treat at Varendha Restaurant.The Service was Extremely good and the staff is very helpful and professional.I will highly recommend the place for hightea there an I hope come to again.