Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 148
Hotels.comUSD 148
TravelocityUSD 148
Agoda.comUSD 148
Orbitz.comUSD 148
PricelineUSD 147
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

This hotel was chosen for us by our conference organisers.

Check-in and check-out were easy.

My room was spacious and well furnished, with a large desk, a huge closet with an iron and ironing board, and a safe. The bathroom was a good size, with toiletries that were mildly scented. I also had a nice view of the city. I could hear some motion from nearby rooms and rooms on the floor above, but was not really bothered by the noise, which was kept at a manageable level.

The hotel is within walking distance from the city square and major buildings such as the opera house and the public library. It was also very near the shopping area.

Breakfast was ok, but not great, with a mix of continental and Asian dishes. While the cafe was always busy, it was possible to find a quiet corner since the place was large enough.

The meeting room assigned to us was good, although we had issues with the sounds system. The washrooms adjacent to the meeting room could have been better maintained (the hinge of one door actually broke while I was trying to open it).

Service was courteous and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayinnMongolia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn ULAANBAATAR. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at +97688106366 or gm@hih.mn.

Frank Prasmo
+97688106366
gm@hih.mn

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Centrally locates. Hotel is friendly and clean. Opt for the breakfast when booking. It’s good and not ridiculously priced. Opt for higher floors also. Clean and modern and spacious rooms. Good city views.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Frank Prasmo
+97688106366
gm@hih.mn

Reviewed 29 August 2019

As a Spire member, I got a nice upgrade to a suite, but that is where the wonder stopped.
After 2 days out in the desert, I wanted to take a nice shower, but the shower was clogged and the bathroom became flooded immediately. I wasted an hour of a short stay dealing with this. No apology from management.
Upon return on the evening... It took 3 tries for the key to be activated nd work on the elevator. Many people seemed to have issues with the key fobs on the elevators and they really need to fix this.
Glad I only stayed one night.

Date of stay: August 2019
HolidayinnMongolia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar and taking the time to comment on our performance. Comments, like yours, are extremely important to us as they reflect our performance and ensure guest experience. Unfortunate in your case you faced several problems, for which I personally take the responsibility. I would appreciate, if you can contact me under gm@hih.com to offer a satisfied solution for you.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Respectfully

Frank Prasmo CHA

Reviewed 22 August 2019

I have stayed at multiple Holiday Inn's over the years and was surprised to find the very best in Mongolia. The hotel was well designed with excellent service and a fantastic restaurant. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. I found no issue to complain about.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2019

This was my first time in Mongolia, and the Holiday Inn staff made my visit extremely comfortable and memorable! The rooms were very high quality, and the location is quite ideal with lots of good food / sightseeing options around. There is also a Caffe Bene downstairs in the lobby, which is very convenient.

Additionally, the front desk staff were incredibly attentive and helpful. The front desk agent (Ganaa) helped me plan my entire trip to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, and really went above and beyond to make sure everything was seamless.

When I come back to Ulaanbaatar in the future, I'll definitely stay at the Holiday Inn! 5/5 would absolutely recommend this property.

Date of stay: July 2019