Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace
USD 45
USD 525
USD 500
Agoda.com
All reviewsjapanese restaurantheated seatbreakfast buffet issuperior roomrooms are largehome basean excellent hotelfront desk staffulaan baatarking bedbusiness tripfresh fruitcentral squarefitness centerthe wi fithree nightscomfortable hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a night on a business trip, I found the hotel to be of a very good standard with large spotlessly clean well equipped rooms.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The food from the hotel restaurant and the room service was delicious, reasonably priced and well presented. WiFi free and worked well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
KempinskiUlaanbaatar, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear JHCMP,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback following your recent stay at Kempinski Ulaanbaatar. I was pleased to read that you were happy with room features and wonderful staff, and I appreciate your comments regarding our F&B out-lets.
I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first stay at Kempinsky and i really enjoyed this elegant hotel. Location is excellent. The room was spasious and the bed was extremly comfortable with fluffy pillows.
The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for a trully memorable experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KempinskiUlaanbaatar, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Kseniya D,
I appreciate your comments that you have written in relation to your 5-Star experience at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace and I am glad that you enjoyed our room features, service and the location. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Ulaanbaatar.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is my second stay at Kempinski khan palace. This time I was upgraded to a suite room. The rooms are great in size with branded toiletries, toweling robes, slippers and latest features. I loved the options in their buffet breakfast. Also new lounge bar was excellent spot for relaxing & having a drink. The staff were friendly and helpful. It is a pleasure to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017
KempinskiUlaanbaatar, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Altangerel E,
Thank you for your excellent review of Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace. Fantastic to hear that you had a lovely stay with us and that you enjoyed your room appointment and hotel services. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again for the third visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stayed at the Kempinski for several nights in UB. I have been in a lot of foreign hotels and this is one of the best. First, the staff (most notably the reception area) was so helpful and friendly. They understand English and will go out of their way to be helpful. Second, the rooms. Spacious by any standard and very, very clean and comfortable. There is a TV with a couple of English channels (CNN, BBC, etc.), a hot water kettle, tea bags, a safe, a mini bar, cozy comfortable beds. Toiletries are scrumptious and wait until you see the toilet. Everything you could ever want in a bathroom! There's also a soaking tub and a separate shower. I had my laundry done here, too, and it came back the same day. The location isn't bad either - ATM around the corner and supermarket across the street

Room Tip: Peace Avenue and the cross street are very busy so if you can face the back or the parking lot, it might be a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kathy0619
KempinskiUlaanbaatar, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Kathy0619,
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with such lovely comments following your experience at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace. I am delighted your experience with us was so wonderful! We endeavor to make all of our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their time with us. It's fantastic our team could accommodate your needs and assist you in any way possible. I am happy you enjoyed our room features & in-house facilities. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!
I look forward to hosting you again soon and to sharing another amazing experience with you!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It's been almost a year or so since last visit. To celebrate the hotel's 10 anniversary a re-modeling exercise has taken place. The KK Lounge is very stylish.. with a great guest barman from Guangzhou filling in (a Brit by the way). Fabulous cocktails created by Phil.
The food is very good... several people commented on the great preparation.
Room 404 is very large and bed very comfortable. Nice bathroom with tub and shower...great shampoo products. Even a heated toilet seat (a necessity in winter).
Laundry did a great job. Breakfast buffet is lovely...i enjoyed listening in to the waitresses learning German.. good touch.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
KempinskiUlaanbaatar, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear cue-em,
I very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Kempinski Ulaanbaatar, I am delighted to hear that you were so impressed with our new facilities!
It was a pleasure to read your compliments on our unobtrusive and subtly attentive service. I am equally as delighted to see that you loved newly opened KK Lounge and cuisines served in our F&B outlets . It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your kind feedback, I have made sure to share with our team your compliments specially with Phil and we hope to see you again soon for the fifth time.