See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2011

We stayed there 1 night on our way to luang prabang. The bedroom wasn't amazing. Bed was large and comfy but bathroom wasn't great at all. Shower is mouldy an no pressure at all (one of the worst shower we had in Laos).
Breakfast was nice. Welcome drink was appreciated. For the same price I think you can find better and nicer.
The customer service is not the best: we emailed before our arrival to know if they could organise pick up from the airport and they emailed us back saying "thank you, see you tomorrow". So we arrived in Vientiane not knowing if we should wait for our pick up or not!

One thing we didnt like is the fact that their 5/6 years old daughter was working: it's her who took us to our room, and in the afternoon she was cleaning the hallway and staircases... No comment

We stayed 2 nights in Vientiane at the end of our laotian trip and stayed at souphaphone hotel and I think this is much better value for money
I still recommend this place but not for more than 1 night

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 18 May 2011

Staff was very friendly and greeted us with a bowl of fresh fruit and shake. There were ants all over the table we were eating on, but it's Laos. Our room was decent and had a t.v./air-con unit. However, we had two twin beds instead of a double/queen that we booked. We ended up having to push the beds together, which made sleeping a bit rough. Mosquitoes consistently found their way into the room. No matter how many we killed, there always seemed to be more. There is only wifi in the lobby (not in rooms). It's a short walk to the main attractions and there are several restaurants nearby. We did book our overnight bus to Dondet through the hotel, and discovered that we were overcharged in comparison to every other person on the bus (60,000 Kip). Overall, not a bad place for the value.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2011

This is a lovely hotel to stay in Vientiane. Their staffs were very friendly and helpful, great location and good breakfast. Naphavong Hotel is the first hotel I stayed in Laos but I think it is a good hotel with the price and services
Thank you for our trip to Luang Prabang and being able to leave our luggage here for 2 days was very helpful.
I will recommend my friends to stay here. The . Thank You so much!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2011

My friends and I booked Naphavong on Agoda.com, we check in at 12h:00 am. The hotel is really nice. Our rooms are very clean. Hotel staffs brought our bags and showed us the facilities. They were very friendly and helpful, we walked around the city with their recommend places.

I felt very happy when stay there. Travelers should try this

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2011

We had a little trouble finding this place and the Tuk-Tuks didnt know it either, but once we got there we were met with a free welcome drink and bowl of fruit.

Rooms were nicely done, have a TV, ensuite bathroom and A/C. Comfy beds, quiet. Everything you might want really.

Breakfast is stunning - a choice of western favourites all with a choice of juices or tea/coffee and bowls for freshly cut fruit. MMMM.

Definately worth a stay.