See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I stay Naphavong hotel for 2 nights, everthing about this hotel was fantastic. The rooms were very clean and quiet. the staff were very helpful with organising my trip to vietnam. I always felt welcome, it has a homely feel about it. Recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Chanthaboury District in Laos. WELL DONE!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2011

It's my first time to Laos and I stayed at Naphavong hotel, a fantastic hotel with great services, very helpful and friendly staff. I found all I need for my trip here. They help me to arrange my Visa to Vietnam and also my flight to Hanoi. All I had to do was just enjoyed my holiday without worrying about anything. :)) Don't think twice, ask them to help you if you need!
I will choose this hotel for my next trip to Laos and highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Reviewed 3 March 2011

I chose this hotel based on a friend's recommendation, and was delighted to find it live up to it's reputation. The staff is especially friendly and helpful. If you come to Luang Prabang definitely check this place out.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2011

The warm and friendly staff throughout (reception desk, breakfast staff and helpers) make you feel welcome and the stay pleasurable.

Rooms were clean and tidy with balcony.Great Location
Breakfast was delicious with many options to choose from that were cooked to order.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2011

My friend and i have very happy time during the time stay in Naphavong guest house. The room is very clean and comfortable. The Staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is fantastic. We fell like stay in my home, it is very cozy house. We high comment this place for your stay in Vientiane.