All reviews the executive lounge aroma restaurant top floor khan shatyr open hours location is ideal the concierge level business trip spa area only negative point great location within walking distance lounge access nice corner room excellent place to stay decent gym superb hotel fitness center
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I am Kazakh who travelled a lot so I quite tough when it come to review local places. Despite years of operating Marriott hold tight position of one on the best hotel in Astana. Room can be graded as 4.8 out 5, cuisine 4.6 out 5 and location 5 out 5.

1  Thank A A
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott during your trip to Astana and such constructive feedback from the experienced traveler.

Our objective is to ensure complete satisfaction of each guest and we do our outmost to adhere to this goal and your feedback shows that we are heading in the right direction.

Again, thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

great location within walking distance of four shopping centers, dozens of good restaurants, the opera, lover's park and other tourist attractions. hospitable smiles greet you in every corner of this cozy place. nice spa and gym.

Room Tip: corner rooms provide the best view
1  Thank Ibrahim A

Dear Ibrahim A,

Warm greetings from the Astana Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and your kind comments about the service have been shared with our team.

Thank you and it will be our pleasure to welcome you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Good hotel, very nice and helpful staff, nice rooms, good fast and strong wifi connection
one thing I did not like was the size of the television screens in the room that was too small.

very good value for money

1  Thank lapidot
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Lapidot,

Thank you for contacting the Astana Marriott and your feedback.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay during your trip in Astana.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed in the hotel for a couple of nights on business. The staff is very proactive and helpful. The rooms are clean,spacious and the restaurant food i good. I was very happy to meet Ramani the F & B manager who was so kind enough to drum up a special Indian vegetarian meal for me and my colleague. Really appreciated that. A wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sidhkapur

Dear Sidharath_Kapur,

Thank you for choosing the Astana Marriott and your feedback.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay during your trip in Astana and you were well taken care of by Neeraj.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel from the famous chain is comfortable indeed but lacks of the luxury of a 5 stars. The Spa is very good with nice treatments by valmont. Restaurants are pretty good, breakfast is not at level of other marriotts. My room was very large and with a splendid view on the Yurt shopping centre, but furnitures not so glam.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sciopina
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Sciopina,

Thank you for taking the time to write of your Marriott experience whilst visiting Astana and for sharing the photos here on the TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us in general.

Please know your feedback is greatly appreciated and I apologize that your breakfast experience did not leave you with a favourable impression of our Hotel. Our breakfast experience generally receives wonderful feedback so I am sorry that this was not the case for your visit to the Astana Marriott.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.