See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have stayed at many hotels in Astana. This one is a home away from home - thanks to a very very attentive staff. From the top management to the bell boy, everyone makes sure the guest is taken care of. Very nice ambience of a hotel that gives you best value for your buck. The elevator size is indeed very small. Nice food and lobby bar.

Room tip: Try to book a suite!
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2015

My fiancee and I booked this hotel on Expedia the day before we got there. The hotel was advertised in the City Center and had nice photos. We got there and things were quite the contrary. To start, there was a ramp in front of the hotel that was as steep at a black diamond ski slope. It was terrible lugging the luggage up the hotel. Secondly, the hotel is NOT in the City Center as advertised. Thirdly, the non smoking rooms smelled like smoking rooms. Lastly, the beds were as hard as a rock. My fiance immediately walked out and I am still trying to get a refund from the hotel, my credit card co., Expedia, and even bringing in the Ministry of Tourism to protect it's reputation from being hampered by this false advertising of a Four Star Hotel. I wouldn't even bother with any hotels on this side of the city at all. We ended up checking at the real Four Star Hilton Garden Inn and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the service and the staff.

Room tip: Do Not Stay Here!!
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank barron600
Reviewed 19 October 2014

I would call this hotel 2 star compared to european standard. First you are greated with massive stairs to carry your luggade to the entrance of the hotel, after check in with friendly receptionist but wery limited English get ready for gettin claustrophobic in probably the smallest elevator. And your room might give you the same claustrophobic feeling with the hardest bed I have ever slept in, windows seem to be one glass so you can hear everything going on outside them. The positives. The bathroom is ok size compared to the room. And the food was acceptable. Otherwise stay away

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 18 October 2014

for 1 short night enough. Really worn out, definetly in need of a renovation. Sound from noisy street coming through un-isolated windows. Very hard beed. Didn't like the Chicken Caesar Salad I had downstairs.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Martinair
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The room lacked a desk, so I was unable to work in my room. The bed was hard, so I had to sleep over the pillows. The breakfast was too basic, OK, I can live with that. Only one of the three ladies at the Front Desk spoke English. Had to go out for money, because the credit card payment system was inoperative at the moment of check out.

Date of stay: April 2014