“Excellent services! Bravo!”

The St. Regis Astana
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Astana
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was not a guest staying in the hotel, but a member of one of the host company KPO that celebrated the 20th Anniversary of FPSA in St. Regis restaurant in November 2017. The level and a quality of services were of a pleasant surprise. The restaurant staff assigned to wait on the guests of the event was highly attentive, extremely polite and very friendly. I would like to extend my special thanks to Mr. Ubaidayev Yerbol (Supervisor) and Mr. Zenk Tim (F&B Manager) for their invaluable and, most important, timely assitance at such a high level event. The event was managed by the staff magically beautiful! A special mentioning deserve the dishes the guests were served at 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner. We were served most mouthwatering, absolutely savoury, incredibly tender, mindblowingly and genuinely delicious dishes. I personally fell in love with lamb and codfish. It was amazing! Bravo and curtesy to the Chef! I heartily wish the staff all the best and prosperity! Thank you for your care and attention!
Best regards, Aigul Karymsakova (KPO employee)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
StRegisAstana, General Manager at The St. Regis Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Aigul K,
I would like to thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience in details with the Tripadvisor community. It was a memorable event for us, and I am delighted to hear that it was the same for you. Our team of exceptional individuals that works stronger as a team constantly redefines the luxury for guests like yourself, and I will be happy to share your feedback with them.
I hope to see you soon at The St. Regis Astana.
Yours sincerely,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I visited st regis with my friends for evening the staff was really polite darhan take good care of us he suggested us a lot of special cocktail special thanks to the bartender all of his cocktails were very beautiful and tasty. The musicians were really very good and we wish to come back soon again and we want darhan to take care of us again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
StRegisAstana, General Manager at The St. Regis Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hear that your experience at The St. Regis Bar met your expectations and our staff made it memorable.
I appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us and I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We were captivated by not only the magnificent atmosphere and the flawless service , but also the sophisticated couisine. What is more, a unique location allows you to enjoy the quite aura of park and the breathraking view of Ishim river.. I had a great time with my friends !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary O

Dear Mary O,
Thank you for sharing your review, it is great to hear that you and your friends had a great time at The St. Regis Astana and enjoyed our unique riverfront location.
I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Would like to share with you my own experience of having brunch at the new place St Regis: we came as the family and during 3,5 hours we were getting pleasure at all possible ways starting from service up to good food which was so delicious and fresh. The Kebab which was roasted at my own eyes for like 3 min was way too much better than anywhere at the city.
So guys, I do recommend you to visit such a nice place, especially brunch at La Riviere and experience it all yourself.
Best regards to the team of St Regis who is working hard to make us feel special!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
StRegisAstana, General Manager at The St. Regis Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Zarina_Rakhimova,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our famed St. Regis brunch with your family and friends, it was a great pleasure for myself and my team to have you as our guests. Thank you for sharing your recommendations, I will definitely share your note with the La Rivière team who always make our guests feel special.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Fantastic hotel in the best location. Wonderful stay and the service was amazing. Butler Service, especially the lady "Gaukhar" - very warm and friendly and perfectly attentive! Will certainly stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms with river views are great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear beezelbubbbaz,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Astana. It is a pleasure to read your feedback about your experience, especially about the signature St. Regis Butler service, and I will share your comments with Gaukhar and the entire team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the finest address in Astana.
Best Regards,