All reviews the club lounge world class great hotel beyond expectations tasty food junior suite other hotels lobby bar star hotel room service blinds alexandra expo spa rc brand kazakhstan
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My first visit could have started off better we were surprised to be informed that the room was not ready when we arrived at 6pm, an hour later we got our room, and everything went uphill from that point. Beautiful room, design and layout. Exceptional staff and service throughout the hotel. Restaurant on the 18th floor well worth a visit great food and broad selection of wines

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank QuintinKZ
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Dear QuintinKZ,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I extend my sincere apologies for the delay during your check-in. Your feedback was shared with our team of Ladies and Gentlemen and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and exceed your expectations.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay. We do our best to provide the finest service to make sure our guests enjoy a memorable and comfortable stay in our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Astana.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel just recently opened. Location is perfect, very close to the central shopping avenue and the famous golden egg tower.

The hotel is very luxurious, spacious lobby, very nice cafe.

Check in went well.

The room I had is very spacious. 507. My friend had 512 a bit smaller. No particular view from either rooms as this is a low floor. We were told hotel was full even though it was not felt in the common areas.

Room fit out is spectacular, very high quality. You cannot hear the air on working which is fantastic. The bathroom is very spacious, has a bathtub against the window meaning you can bath with a view. Maybe a better option if you are on floors 15+

Asprey products. Everything is new and works well.

We also used the pool, very nice but not very warm.

There is a problem at the moment with hot water in the hotel. It takes ages to get warm/hot water everywhere (rooms, spa, pool areas etc) Lots of water gets wasted until you get the temperature required.

Breakfast was also excellent. Lots of choices including steak cooked on coal fire.

You can still see a lot of workers fixing things here and there but in general the impression is excellent.

I had two additional issues, we were given late check out but the key stopped working midday which meant a trip to reception to reprogram it.

Also at 2 minutes to check out time the maid knocked and entered the room immediately not giving me time to respond. She saw me didn't say a word and just left leaving the door open.

Again probably teething problems. Without that would have qualified for 5 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Dear AsiaLovers,

On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Astana I would like to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to compile such a wonderful review. It is very important for us to know what our valued guests think about their hotel experience and to resolve the issues they might have faced during their stay. We are currently working on bringing the best atmosphere to our beautiful property and each of its unique outlets. We are looking forward to welcome you in Astana anytime in the future and provide the finest personal service and facilities during your stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

For business or pleasure, the Ritz Carlton, Astana has it all. Amazingly friendly people. You get to talk to the GM "A great guy" or to the chef or to any one without feeling like a stranger. True 5 stars facility with all the perks. They will call you with your name and provide all your needs. If you are going to Astana, don't miss out on staying there.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing. They will accommodate your needs
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Dear anahya,

The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Astana are truly grateful for your stay in our beautiful property. We are glad you enjoyed the atmosphere within the hotel and we are always happy to warmly welcome you here again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The standard Ritz-Carlton aesthetics and quality in the maximum! Fresh and elevated this new hotel in Astana is literally an oasis in a bran new city without a western flare! Bar and restaurant are amazing as well!

Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Pigadioti,

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review. I am very glad you enjoyed the culinary delights prepared by our talented team of chefs in our outlets and your overall stay in our modern and elegant property. Do visit us again as it will be our great pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and create an even more memorable stay here in Astana.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The most outstanding feature of this hotel is the staff. They are charming,friendly and try so hard please the guests. This is true of the young men who open the doors, the bellhops, the waitresses, receptionists, and managers. Only the most churlish of guests would fail to be pleased. The staff tend to be young, good looking, and English speakers. (I am sure they speak other languages too but I was appreciative of their English.)

The hotel itself is beautiful and my room was exceptionally comfortable. The location is good and I enjoyed my walks around Astana's lovely parks. The breakfast restaurant is beautiful and the food is good.

There is a large swimming pool with a sauna and relaxing room.

I attended meetings in one of the boardroom. They did a great job helping with setup and the catered food was excellent.

The only disappointments were that my 16th floor room did not have as good a view as I hoped and the free TV channels were not very good. These were very minor disappointments when compared with all that was great. I was lucky to have the opportunity to stay at the Astana Ritz Carlton. Thank you and I wish you much success.

Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear KerryBorn,

Thank you for kindly taking the time to assemble such a lovely commentary on our beautiful property. I am very glad you had a chance to visit every corner of the hotel and to experience the first class service we strive to provide to each of our valued guests. Next time you visit we will do our best to provide a room with a better view. We truly hope to welcome you in Astana again and leave you with more unique #rcmemories.