Review Highlights

Reviewed 20 March 2020
expatchef
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Good bus with extremely helpful attendants.

Took this bus from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh CIty the other day. Most of the reviews here seem... read more

Reviewed 10 March 2020
GabrielV381

Recommended experiences in and around Phnom Penh
from USD 60.52
from USD 22.57
from USD 15.39
from USD 58.00
1,852 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2020

Booked this transfer to Siem Reap, left slightly late but apart from that the staff very friendly, coaches were clean and comfortable, free WiFi and a snack and a drink provided!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2020

On 21 March I travelled from Siem Reap to bangkok on the bus. Soon after i got off the bus i realised i had left my purse on board. As it was late in the day i contacted the company by email. Lyda quickly respended and told me they would look into it. Within an hour i was sent a photo of my purse and the location where i could pick it up straight away. Not only that but the person I had to meet, went out of his way to ensure he came back to the location to give me my purse.thanks allot to all who helped me!!! you saved the day!

Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

I’ve taken Giant Ibis buses many times from Thailand to Siem Reap and to Phnom Penh. On time, friendly staff and the fast/consistent WiFi is a huge bonus! Would have given a fifth star, however I must reserve that due to the cleanliness of the buses. They are neat and tidy, but it’s not hard to see how their buses could use a deep cleaning. Was offered hand sanitizer by staff upon entering bus. Cold air conditioning, they give a free snack and drink and at least one stop at a good restaurant. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Our first trip was Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh. The bus was clean, the staff were good and offered free water and snack. The bus broke down with the air con and we were on the side of the road for 30 minutes to then carry on for an extra hour or so with no air con and wait 40 minutes at a shop/ cafe for another bus. As it was the air con and the staff dealt with the situation well we booked again to go from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. The bus was meant to leave us at their giant ibis station not far from our hotel but took us to the main terminal which was far away from the hotel and once at the station the company had taxi drivers etc... offering to take us to the hotel for extra $. We ended up contacting our hotel who sent a complimentary transport to collect us. After two attempts we won’t be using this service again.

3  Thank katie_efthymia
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Went through these guys for the 8am bus. What a shocking service this has been. We were supposed to leave at 8am but ended up leaving at 10am. No announcement on delay we had to ask after 45minutes what is going on. Only to be told we are waiting for the people who booked to leave at 9:45 to arrive. Would not recommend at all terrible service.

2  Thank Joshuastephens1992