See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Interesting little boutique hotel, lovely courtyard hidden behind a wall on entry securing a little safe green haven to return to. Breakfast although not a buffet was quite enjoyable and filling. The room initially looks quite trendy, however heading towards a little run down. The bathroom was a disappointment, it could have been lovely, however the bath needed replacing, it was old shabby, the base had the surface lifting so we could not use it for our four year old. The room was quite during the day and very noisy at night with music and splashing noises from next door. The staff where quietly attentive. The pools from sister hotels where worth visiting in the extreme heat and only a short cab ride away.

Room Tip: Find a room away from the boundary, more internal so you are not next to the next door pool.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Simple, clean, practical budget hotel. Staff were very friendly. Huge breakfast included with room in the mornings. Choices for juice, fried rice or noodles, different kinds of fruits, coffee/tea, and pastries. Internet was decent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Rachel Y
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I've just completed my 2 night stay at this hotel as a solo traveller. For those on a budget who want somewhere safe and pleasant to lay their heads this is a great option. This hotel has an authentic feel to it with a lovely garden area which also serves as an eatery- on that note the food served here is amazing- I had the Khmer pork and fried basil before leaving today- the best tasting food I've had in a long time.The staff here are very helpful- they booked my bus ticket to Ho Chi Minh City and organised a tuk-tuk. Additionally they lent me their personal phone chargers when I realised I had forgotten my adapter. The only problem was that I experienced brief power cuts on both nights but these were short-lived and quickly resolved. I plan to come back to Cambodia in a years time and will definitely be booking this again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week and it was nothing but good. The rooms are big and clean the garden is lovely and the staff is very helpful. We liked that the hotel closes every night so we felt safe all the time. This was a great experience

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Surianab
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Great place to stay while my trip in city, even short time, however was good enough to got feel with natural life in city center .i would recommend to all business and leisure traveler. Good breakfast,strong Wifi, room design for environmental friendly

Room Tip: Great place ,cannot miss when travel in Phnom Penh
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo