See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I've just completed my 2 night stay at this hotel as a solo traveller. For those on a budget who want somewhere safe and pleasant to lay their heads this is a great option. This hotel has an authentic feel to it with a lovely garden area which also serves as an eatery- on that note the food served here is amazing- I had the Khmer pork and fried basil before leaving today- the best tasting food I've had in a long time.The staff here are very helpful- they booked my bus ticket to Ho Chi Minh City and organised a tuk-tuk. Additionally they lent me their personal phone chargers when I realised I had forgotten my adapter. The only problem was that I experienced brief power cuts on both nights but these were short-lived and quickly resolved. I plan to come back to Cambodia in a years time and will definitely be booking this again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week and it was nothing but good. The rooms are big and clean the garden is lovely and the staff is very helpful. We liked that the hotel closes every night so we felt safe all the time. This was a great experience

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Surianab
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Great place to stay while my trip in city, even short time, however was good enough to got feel with natural life in city center .i would recommend to all business and leisure traveler. Good breakfast,strong Wifi, room design for environmental friendly

Room Tip: Great place ,cannot miss when travel in Phnom Penh
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank chans403
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We wanted somewhere within walking distance to the Genocide Museum (Tuol Sleng Museum) but in retrospect there aren't many places to eat and drink in this part of town. By the time we saw the other tourist sites we would have been better off getting a hotel near the centre of town or at least a little north of the museum - perhaps Frangipanis other hotel (Villa-60s).

The accommodation itself was nice. Lovely lush garden to chill out in and have breakfast. Large rooms with polished concrete floors and decent bed. Staff were nice but their English wasn't that good.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pennycarroll
Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

The room was large and comfortable. It was cleaned daily and nicely yet simply furnished.

Looking a bit tired with cracks in bathroom ceiling and marks around the edges

Breakfast ok where you order of a list.
Service efficient rather than homely
Would stay here again