All reviews mao tse tung water run rooms are air conditioned tuk tuk bar closes refreshing pool breakfast was included very nice place to stay beautiful hotel comfortable beds during happy hour recommend staying here noodle soup a great stay easy access genocide museum enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms are air conditioned big clean and had a flat screen tv and fridge with small mini bar selection. The hotel is spotless as was the swimming pool.

The hotel is away from the tourist areas situated amongst the foreign embassies just along from the main Mao tse tung boulevard.

It cost $15 dollars in a taxi from the airport and the hotel had night staff and 24hr security once inside of the hotel you wouldn't know you were in the middle of the city.

I would stay here again

We were

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed at this boutique hotel for 4 nights. The staff members are very friendly and most of them speak English. There are 25 rooms in total. Very basic but adequate. My shower was faulty but they could not move me to another room as it was full-house. They gave me complimentary breakfast to compensate. Wifi is good and I would recommend for a short stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed here for three nights and, let us just say, the bed was the most comfortable one we stayed in during our trip to Cambodia! The room we had was overlooking the pool and also had a balcony. The bathroom is a little bit of a strange set up, being more like cubicles than actual bathrooms, so I would perhaps say make sure you are comfortable with each other if you are travelling with a companion! Given that it is an Eco hotel, the shower takes a good fifteen minutes to heat up but eventually gets to a very good, hot temperature. The staff were friendly and the food was great! Pretty good deals with beer and ginger lemongrass martinis during happy hour too! Walkable distance to the genocide museum, and an easy tuk tuk to everywhere else.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sjzwdavies
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I loved everything about this hotel, it was a perfect little oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh. The location was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was FANTASTIC, the room was clean and decorated in a gorgeous boutique style and the pool was beautiful. If I come back to Phnom Penh I will definitely stay here again. Thanks to all the staff for making me feel so at home.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The location is not great since the hotel is not within walking distance from the main tourist attractions such as the palace, museum or markets. Anyway you can use Tuktuks to move around.

Rooms were big, beds comfortable and clean. There is a nice pool and a bar. There is a bar offering tasty food, cocktails and other drinks. Service is great and staff is very kind.

Negative points: bar closes early and breakfast is not buffet, but instead A-la-carte. Night receptionist needs to be a little bit more friendly.

Date of stay: August 2017