See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay at Okay Guesthouse. Room was very big an clean with windows. Fan and AC worked perfectly find. Bathroom was Ok.

They mixed up our laundry with other people's stuff so we had to go search for our clothes in the laundry room and unfortunately some of my clothes got lost..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Really great value at this guesthouse. The staff here are super nice and very helpful, good breakfast too! The rooms are clean and any question I had the staff would do their best to help. Would stay here again anytime!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Dropped in here for dinner one night as my hotel was just up the road. The food was exceptionally good and very cheap. It’s nothing to look at from the street but do yourself a favor and eat here especially if you are looking for s cheap meal with great food. I would happily eat here every night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Booked a week here for February 2018. Sent two requests several days apart asking for info regarding airport pick-up and to check what payment methods they accept. Not a single reply. Booking cancelled for one that shows an interest in it's guests. I do not have faith in somewhere that cannot even reply to queries.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Basic comfortable budget accommodation owned and run by a Cambodian family.

The staff make you feel very welcome.

The local Food is of a good standard and Paula shall recommend dishes that you should try.

I chose one of the cheapest 4th floor rooms just with fan but decided to add a/c at $2 per day as April is the hottest month . Old fashioned but clean and comfortable .

Main minus point - the toilet/shower room is TINY !! and the stairs to reach the room are steep and narrow.

I would still recommend the guest house to budget travelers looking for local atmosphere.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo