See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

What a joy and privilege it was to stay at the Okay Guesthouse. I was recommended to me by a friend who has been a visiting guest of this establishment for the past 15 years. If you are looking for a trendy hostel in the centre of town run by Australians then this place is not for you. If however you are looking for authentic Phenom Penh with heart and soul run by a beautiful local Buddhist family then this is the place for you. The accommodation is clean, comfortable peaceful and quiet. Okay Guesthouse is not a new build - this is pre Khmer Rouge and for me you get a true sense and feel of life before this tragic time of Cambodian history. The cuisine is fresh, delicious and incredible value. The staff are adorable - so giving and kind. In terms of what I was looking for I cannot fault it. Perfect for my adventure and I will definitely be staying here again when I return.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Jean-Paul P
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We stayed here twice while travelling around Cambodia. Quite simple, rooms were comfortable and quiet. Staff were helpful. And the location is great - a short walk to the riverfront, national museum and palace.

I would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff - Paula is amazing and has excellent English.
Clean but basic rooms. Good food in the restaurant. Good central location just off the esplanade. Easy walk to many restaurants etc and sights.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We spent our final night in Cambodia here - good room (basic bathroom, but good beds) and friendly staff (helped us get rid of our post cards in the weekend). Enjoyed their pancake breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evelyne V
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Room not that clean and beautiful according to pictures online. Loghts not working in the bathroom...they even bother to repair... Furniture getting more older. The food in the restaurant is good (local dishes)...for the price...just Okay !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple