See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Room not that clean and beautiful according to pictures online. Loghts not working in the bathroom...they even bother to repair... Furniture getting more older. The food in the restaurant is good (local dishes)...for the price...just Okay !

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OneW0rld007
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The restaraunt area is ok, somewhere to have a beer, or to eat. Staff were friendly enough.
Took a single room, the room was very dirty but whatever I'm easy going . However the bathroom- comical . I actually took a video and posted it on Facebook, it was a hit. Whoever passed this as ok at the building stage needs there heads read. To close the door, I had to stand on the toilet, to open, same thing. Then the toilet, it's built up against the two walls, like directly against them , so you have to sit on it sideways, please....
It was a novelty and good for a laugh if anything else.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lintonstreetcurse
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is really good value for money. Located on a small street with other hotels and a few restaurants. Easy walk to the river promenade where there are some lovely bars and places to eat.
The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.
The staff were excellent and really made our stay worthwhile.
The tuk-tuk driver they organised for us to see the Killing Fields and museum dropped us off at the museum and told us we were right by our hotel and so he didn't wait. On finishing at the museum we realised we were actually 3km away. The guesthouse refunded us the money we spent on another tuk tuk to get back, which we appreciated.

If heading on to Siem Reap, do not stay in their guesthouse. They charge a lot more for a lot less.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonny E
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

As I'm low cost traveler, I always looking for the cheap hotel/guesthouse and here's one of mine choice!! I've stayed at another branch at SiemReap before and it was so nice for me . If I have chance to visit Cambodia again , I still choose to stay here!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Khun M
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Back after one year and it's like coming home, the staff are so friendly and eager to please.
Food is still incredible all be it a little pricey though you pay for convenience :)

I'll be back again no problem!

Room tip: there are 3 levels and no lifts so prepare yourself and just accept you have to use your legs to get to your room.
Date of stay: March 2016