“Street 136”

Ranked #34 of 1,567 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Le Saint Georges in Phnom Penh offers a delicate cuisine from the South west of France, Bretagne and French Polynésia . Great place to meet friends for lunch ,after work or romantic Diner.
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We were looking for a new place to try and we found Le Saint Georges which had an enticing menu with a good amount of options. Overall, I enjoyed my meal here and thought it was "A-OK." I really liked the atmosphere and about half of our dishes but I don't think I'd make a return visit.

Date of visit: April 2016
NicolaSaintGeorges, Propriétaire at Le Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you for visiting us.

Best regards
Nicolas

Write a reviewReviews (271)

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The duck special was delicious. Moist inside and they added a mixture of Sausage and lentils to it. Because there were no veggies, we requested a side salad. Although the leaves were beautiful and fresh, I would have liked to see some tomatoes, maybe some yellow peppers or something, not just green. But thats a preference. Therefor I still gove it 4 stars.... As whatever I had here, truly tasted incredible. The waitress was very attentive and we never had an empty glass. Water was consistently refilled.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I love every aspect of this restaurant. Owner Nicholas is friendly and staff are great. Love the rustic food and great value wine. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2016
NicolaSaintGeorges, Propriétaire at Le Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Yalitan,

Thank you very much for this review and for your photos.
We are very happy if you like the traditional food from South West France.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Came across this restaurant as it was near the Sun and Moon. Would definitely recommend it. Service was helpful and attentive and we were out in time for our drinks. Both our meals and side orders were well cooked, nicely presented and tasted delicious. Not inexpensive but good value considering quality of food and service.

Date of visit: March 2016
NicolaSaintGeorges, Propriétaire at Le Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Kevin,

Thank you very much for your comment and for your visit.
We are happy if you enjoyed your dinner.
You can be sure that we will try to keep the same quality for continue to be a good value for Phnom Penh.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Maybe we thought it was going to be absolutely amazing upon reading the reviews but it wasn't... I had duck and all I could taste was the sauce, my partner had the steak which he said the sauce was delicious however it was chewy. Both plates had exactly the same vegetables, lovely potatoes but really over cooked beans. Maybe a variety in the veggies would have been a bit more interesting.

There is an air conditioner however the doors were open and it was very hot, perhaps the a/c couldn't cope but I saw other guests wiping their faces a lot.

The owner was very pleasant and helped us choose the delicious French wine but perhaps is was the heat that was the let down and made the evening hard to enjoy. It was a 'nice' meal but certainly doesn't rate as #1 in Phnom Penh for me.

Date of visit: March 2016
NicolaSaintGeorges, Propriétaire at Le Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Dear Sally ,
Thank you for your visit and for your comment.
Following your recommendation, we will change our small a / c . We make the same observation, and I think it starts to be tired .

I am sorry and disappointed by your experience with beef. We have many fans for this course , unfortunately maybe you had a piece a little young .
I present our apologies if that was the case.

However thank you for your rating and review .

Best regards