“Hit the spot!”

Ranked #312 of 1,716 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 0 - USD 4
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Established in 2007, Andart Rorm Seafood Restaurant is a famous Khmer food restaurant specialized in fresh seafood dishes. Our two branches are centrally located in Phnom Penh's center, in the Monivong & Boeung Keng Kong tourist areas.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My partner ordered a Japanese fish fry and creamy shrimp, and I ordered stir fried beef hot and spicy and raw shrimp with hot and spicy sauce also, that’s dinner is out standing it’s delicious.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is clean, staff is friendly, and the food safe to eat. The flavor and presentations off the dishes was very average and nothing special.

When factoring in the price, I think there are better choices in the area for the same cos.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for Green Pepper Crab and ordered other dishes too. Seafood was fresh and very tasty! Price may be higher than other seafood places but you get quality food in a clean place. It’s good, even the locals dine here.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Seafood was fresh and cooked very nicely. They seemed to use a bit more MSG than we were used to though.

However, the staff were even better - my son didn’t feel well soon after we arrived (not from the food), and they went out of their way to make sure he was ok.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Wanting a mud crab that was cooked to perfection, and I was lucky this night to have such a meal it was just beautiful one of the best muddies I have eaten , and I have had a few, together with long steamed rice , I was selfish and ate the lot on my own,