“Good food, even better staff”

Andart Rorm Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #320 of 1,735 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 0 - USD 4
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Established in 2007, Andart Rorm Seafood Restaurant is a famous Khmer food restaurant specialized in fresh seafood dishes. Our two branches are centrally located in Phnom Penh's center, in the Monivong & Boeung Keng Kong tourist areas.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Seafood was fresh and cooked very nicely. They seemed to use a bit more MSG than we were used to though.

However, the staff were even better - my son didn’t feel well soon after we arrived (not from the food), and they went out of their way to make sure he was ok.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Wanting a mud crab that was cooked to perfection, and I was lucky this night to have such a meal it was just beautiful one of the best muddies I have eaten , and I have had a few, together with long steamed rice , I was selfish and ate the lot on my own,

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have lived in Cambodia for almost 5 years now (home country is USA) and the seafood I got at Andart Rorm Seafood is the BEST I have eaten, including seafood I have had in Sihanoukville, Kep, Kampot and Koh Kong City. The menu is extensive with many unusual seafood delicacies. In my opinion by offering a small and large portion of the items on the menu the owners show their dedication to encouraging the diners to try a variety of the interesting "creatures" they might be hesitant to order if they have to purchase a full dinner portion. We started off with Raw Oysters on the Half Shell and they were WONDERFUL (I am an American so I missed having some Cocktail Sauce for dipping, but they did have an Asian Chilli Sauce and Lime for dipping which was fine. For our main dish we ordered 6 items. They were Grilled Sting Ray.......I have not had Ray, but have had Shark (they're related) and what came seemed like it was deep fried rather than grilled. It was very good. It came with a sauce, Tamarind I believe. Next we got a snail dish (forget the name but they were speckled with black dots and Periwinkle-sized. They were grilled with Chili and Garlic.......Fun to eat and delicious. Next we had Prawns with Preserved Duck Egg....delicious! Moving on, we ordered the Clam Soup with Ginger......The Clams were the local Pacific White Surf Clam (Astarte sp.) and the soup was light, but flavorful. Wonderful! We also ordered Grilled Baby Squid which came with sauces and was perfectly cooked. Finally, my partner ordered Andart Rorm "House" Fried Rice and I ordered the Crab Fried Rice. I didn't taste my partner's rice dish, but my Crab Fried Rice was okay (I've had better). I could have ordered a dozen of the other dishes offered, which makes me sure that we will return to Andart Rorm Seafood Restaurant on future trips to Phnom Penh (we live in Siem Reap). I can't inform you about alcohol drinks they offered as we only ordered water. I'm sure they have beer at least. BTW - the wait staff were attentive, but not overly so. Prices were very reasonable, though the oyster were expensive........but worth it if you love raw oysters. This place is a gem, especially if you are an adventurous seafood lover, I mean Horseshoe Crab Salad? I didn't even know they were edible, and I'm a retired chef AND Marine Biologist!!

Chorvorn D, General Manager at Andart Rorm Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Sir William,

Thank you for your lovely comment to our TripAdvisor Community. It is a great pleasure to read you have enjoyed our food.

I will be sure to pass on your comment to my teams who will happy to read your feedback!

At Andart Rorm, we strive to provide the delicious/healthy food, clean & good service to all customers; therefore your feedback is very important to us and we thank you again for providing it, we will ensure the attention to details reflect our core value.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope that your next visit with us will be enjoy as the previous one.

Yours sincerely,
Chorvorn Bin
Email: chorvorn@mail.com
Tel: +855882662999

Reviewed 24 January 2017

The food was excellent. I've got 8 different dishes, like Stir-fried prawns lemongrass, Mud crab with Kampot green& black pepper, Fresh oyster, Steamed tiger snails, Stingray BBQ, Clams with basil, Grilled seabass,.... all of them is so fresh, All of friend and family were happy with the food. the price is okay.
i would like to recommend this restaurant to you....

Reviewed 25 March 2016

i found this in BKK front of Costa Coffee. the price is acceptable and the food is really really good!