Open today: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm

from USD 161.03
from USD 95.00
from USD 1,349.00
6,187 results
All reviews t shirts asking price stall holders stalls selling food stalls for sale food section worth a visit beautiful building tuk tuk bargain souvenirs watches clothes dome electronic shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Stuffed place. Watch your stuff and always bargain and check different offers before buying anything!
I just don't like all those pushy sellers.
Just let me take a look! I know myself if I want something or not.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Four of us (two married couples) entered the market and four exited. Mind you, we exited at different times. Some people like to shop while the more sensible of us like to sit and drink coffee and chat and watch the world go by.
I admit it; I'm male and I wasn't much interested in the bucket loads of very cool gem stones and jewellery. Nor was I interested in the alley ways of good shoes and clothing. I have plenty of stuff. But I did buy a set of Bose SoundLink Mini speakers for $US 15 and they have proved to be the real McCoy.
Plus, the coffee and the food in the stores around the market periphery was pretty damn good.
And my wife came home a very happy camper.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Fun to experience, a good variety, but the Russian Market had more "gifts" I believe(?) I would be sure to go to both the Central Market and the Russian Market. Night Market - not so much!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I was all delighted with the items and goods at Central Market. It was like one stop center to get souvenirs, watches, dresses, pants, t-shirts and the list goes on. Manicure service is also provided as well as mini saloon which surprises your visit at Central Market! A great place to bargain as well! You can also have a an experience to taste the fried insects here. It was totally fun and quench your thirst with fresh coconut juice for just $1!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is just like every other market in South East Asia, nothing overly special about it although it is a good place to pick up trinkets and cheap food

Date of experience: November 2015