“I returned to Cambodia for this food!”

L'Orchidee Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 1,633 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Cuisines: Cambodian, European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dear customers, Please be informed that our restaurant will close on Wednesday 10 Jan & Thursday 11 Jan to enjoy our staff’s wedding, we will resume our business on Friday 12 Jan 2018 as usual. Thanks for your understanding and supporting our Restaurant! Regards, L’Orchidee Team!
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I used to eat here loads when I lived in Phnom Penh briefly a few years ago and I’ve talked about it at home ever since. I recently brought friends here to show it off and they both said it was the best meal they’ve ever had.
It hasn’t changed one bit- such amazing food and sooo reasonable too, I hope it never changes! It’s a real find.

The lemongrass and ginger chicken, lasagne, bolognaise and Home made chocolate mousse- incredible!!
Also there was no dumplings on the menu and upon hearing we were disappointed the owner said ‘we can of course make them for you what type of dumplings would you like?’ And out came thee best dumplings I’ve had in my whole trip around south east Asia!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I routinely return to this restaurant for the amazing food, particularly the lasagna. Staff are friendly and efficient, the serves are very generous, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Also, wine serves are very good!

1  Thank Edeard
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Over the last 6-7 years I have travelled to Phnom Penh (PP) a lot and visited this and a heap of other restaurants in PP. No hesitation in saying that this is the best I have been to. Added to this the prices are very low, staff are friendly, helpful and speak English and French.

1  Thank Waxypuffpuff
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I would have to say? This place has the best food. Lovely family friendly atmosphere and staff are excellent

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious local food. Loc lac beef. Thai pad. Very fresh homemade lemon pie. Highly recommended. Good quality and price reasonable.

1  Thank Rémi R