“Great healthy food.”

Ranked #47 of 1,748 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great organic, vegan, healthy food. I am not used to going to such restaurants but I'm glad I did. Everything tasted so good and refreshing. I had the happy belly cold pressed juice, summer roll, miso sesame salmon bowl, raw chocolate brownie.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

ARTillery has the most amazing chia pudding if you are not a big "sugary sweet" person. Fresh pineapple, bananas and not just a few chia seeds but a really good amount ... I alway order 2 so I can eat one for breakfast in the morning. The avocado toast is really simple and delightful. They don't mush up the avocado but give you generous slices. The bowls are also just the way I would make them myself but no need with ARTillery. This may be my new favorite place for delivery.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Such a cute little spot for a healthy meal! Highly recommend it!
It's not on the Main Street so very quite and calm
Love the decoration and the terrace outside
The food is very good!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not used to going to a restaurant and actually having OPTIONS on the menu... they cater to such a diverse range of health issues and even have a make-your-own option. They're knowledgeable when I ask questions and they're genuinely sweet people too :) Highly recommended! My favorite place in Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Definitely one of the better places for a salad or clean healthy food in Phnom Penh. One of my favourites when I need a clean and very healthy salad. The smoothies are great too. The place has neat vibe to it too. It's located down an alley. it's never been overly busy when I go. Price is typical for a more western establishment, $6 for a good salad.

Date of visit: February 2018