“Great healthy food! ”

Ranked #36 of 1,539 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here. Great vegan/vegetarian options at pretty good prices! Love that the cafe is using more biodegradable products instead of plastic :) will be back!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We went here many times and its 50/50 that its going to be good. I have gotten the a bowl with fried chickpeas in it a few times and half the time they are fried to death and hardly eatable; the other half they are great. Its disappointing. The service is very slow and the coffee is terrible... absolutely terrible.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Went here expecting good things from reviews and the menu - was fairly disappointed. The 'bowl' I ordered was essentially a deconstructed stir fry, which I could get for a third of the price on the street. I found it rather bland. The buffalo tofu wrap was a decent portion, but just didn't work with the amount of dressing making it a soggy mess. At this price point, I expected more.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We found this hidden gem (down an alley) when walking looking for breakfast. I'm American and it reminded me of a lot of hipster like cafes we have. Lots of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as fresh juices. I had the avocado toast which I loved and my boyfriend had the pancakes which we thought were ok (but he's more old school with his breakfast foods). Their lunch menu looked amazing and I'm sad I found this on our last day. I would have come back for lunch if I had the opportunity.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stopped here for dinner on a Sunday and had the place to myself which is a shame because dinner was amazing. Built my own bowl of fresh ingredients and enjoyed a fresh veggie dinner with cold pressed juice. Hard to find in a dimly lit alley, but worth it!