“Great food”

Ranked #48 of 1,517 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 'Once was Lost but now Found' Our menu features small to medium plates of good quality & interactive ingredients that are meant for sharing in a 'dinner party' style. We would like our customers to 'graze', share and expand their taste sensations. Australian imported Lamb & Kangaroo, Pork Belly, Fish & Fusion dishes are available. Global wine selections offer many by the Glass. Our Location a bit off the "beaten track" ergo the Lost Room Please call for directions & bookings are welcomed as we are a small venue. Air Con Non-smoking inside and out side seating for those in need.Credit Cards are not accepted at this stage. Mr P tuk driver is generally available. Please come & find The Lost Room...
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this place. The prices are a little higher than most in Phnom Penh, but everything on the menu is great. Worth a visit if you are in Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I couldn't recommend this restaurant more highly - it's a wonderful gem tucked away in Phnom Penh. On my first visit, I received wonderful service from the owner and all her staff who were incredibly attentive and warm to deal with. All the food was fresh, healthy and delicious, especially considering the reasonable prices.

On my second visit, I quickly realised I'd left my purse behind in my hotel. The wonderful waitress, Jenny, went above and beyond to take care of me. She immediately organised her personal tuk tuk driver to take me home for free to search for it so I wouldn't have to walk several kilometres back in the dark. On top of that, she even served me an entree and drink before I left so I wouldn't spend the night hungry if my purse was truly lost. Luckily I quickly found it when I got back to my hotel, and by the time I'd returned to The Lost Room they had my main meal well underway in the kitchen. As expected, the food that night was incredible and I couldn't recommend it more highly.

The Lost Room isn't just a wonderful dining experience - you'll also get to visit a restaurant filled with warm and wonderful people who go above and beyond to make your night.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It has been almost 2 years since moving from Phnom Penh and when I came back for weekend was the first place I wanted to try. Again it didn't fail. Some.of the too old favourites like the baked cauliflower and baked feta but also new dishes like the sea bass. The service matches the food. A must try in Phnom Penh

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The pork belly is very tasty. Other dishes we had were good but not exceptional. The restaurants interior is boutique and nicely done. The host is kind and caring. Good experience overall, but perhaps too little focused on turnover in order to bring the prices in balance with the quality.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

It was a bit of a dark walk to The Lost Room but definitely one filled with excitement. Bit of a victory that we found it! We were greeted by the owner, a lovely lady. The atmosphere was wonderful, the food was amazeballs and the people were so friendly! Absolute value for money and we will definitely come back! ❤️

residentw, Owner at The Lost Room, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi Kavita...we thank you for making the effort to find us in our unique location...hence
The Lost Room Restaurant & Bar! We take pride in our little venue & are happy that you enjoyed the overall experience...make sure you make yourselves know when you return!