See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I went back last night and the electricity was switched off. I had to walk down three floors to discover they had switched it off in reception.
This meant that food, water, and a soya drink in the fridge had not been refrigerated.
Back up three floors in the room I saw there was no TV remote control.
I went three floors down for a remote control.
Up three floors to the room and the remote did not work.
This morning I was awakened by room cleaning staff dragging furniture about.
This is not my first time at this hotel and the last time I complained about this.
Still it goes on. They could lift a chair to clean but do not want to make the effort.
They prefer to drag it across the room disturbing the whole hotel.
I have stayed there quite a lot but the aggravation is just too much with this place. There is always some problem.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place and pretty glad we did. We only paid 15/night with ac and window, must be low season prices. The room was a bit old but the bed was decent and clean sheets and pillows. Just an average budget hotel. What made it for us was the friendly lady that runs the place. It really makes all the difference when the staff is friendly! When our bus service failed to pick us up at the hotel ( thanks mekong express! ) she had her husband rush us to the bus station at the last second free of charge. Hero! Also great location with 24/24 reception and security cameras. If you're not fussy about brand new furnishing this is a great option.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I been here while almost Khme new year, seem very busy, i have a look the room here ,is clearn, window, the girl took me see the room, very smile, polite and friendly, helpful, the price is fair $15,$18,near the market and river also food, bar next door.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We've stayed in budget places across SE Asia and this was by far the worst. We checked out after the first night even though we paid for three... Just felt unsafe and it was filthy. They refused to move us to a room with a window even though that is what we paid for. The room was very damp and smelly. Avoid at all costs.. Moved to Me Mates hostel instead and had a great time in Phnom Penh.

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Spent 2 nights here with no complaints. Room had fan and air con both worked well as did hot water. Service was friendly without being pushy. Would. Recommend for budget Traveller. Close to many markets, restaurants and river

Date of stay: March 2014