“Great tour”

Sophoarn Tuk-Tuk Tours in Phnom Penh
Ranked #1 of 136 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi my name is Sophoarn! I offer the very best tours of Phnom Pehn with the best knowledge of local attractions and stories of the city. Ice cold water is provided free and full day bookings or just part-day bookings are available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was greeted by Visal, my tour guide, a very friendly and engaging individual. As I had seen three of the sites on tour previously, Visal happily showed me around the other tourists in Pnhom Penh. Visal was very knowledgeable about all the sites we visited and was always happy to wait with no pressure regarding time. If you need a guide around this city then Sophoarn Tuk Tuk Tours is the one.

Thank you Visal and Sophoarn for this lovely journey.

Sophoarn G, Owner at Sophoarn Tuk-Tuk Tours in Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello! Good morning.

Visal and I really thanks so much for your recommendation and kindness.
I hope any of guest who is just need a tuk tuk transport without guide, please accept Visal for your driver. He will try his best to show you around of our peaceful country.

Sophoarn.

in 7 reviews
"ridiculously low price"
"honest man"
in 2 reviews
"he speaks great english"
"tour service"
"felt completely safe"
"careful driver"
"awesome tour"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We meet Sophoarn through a friend that had used his tours.
An I can say I wasn’t disappointed he is an absolute champion of a person an definitely knows his stuff about Cambodia
I highly recommend using his tours if your in Phnom Penh

Sophoarn G, Owner at Sophoarn Tuk-Tuk Tours in Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hey, G'day mate!
Thanks so much for your kindness to given me a very best review.
Sophoarn

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Have heard of Sophoarn from Tripadvisor and true to Sophoarn’s reviews, he didn’t disappoint. We just had a couple of hours in Phnom Penh but he had arranged our tour of the city to optimize our time and sight seeing. He is punctual, accommodating and most of all he is passionate in what he does and explains the history of the temples very clear and very well. He speaks good English and is very polite. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Sophoarn got me a wonderful driver called Vanna. He knew all the best places to go and his english was amazing.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve used quite a few tuk tuk drivers throughout our stay in Cambodia and had some great experiences. We read about Sophoarn on TripAdvisor and were lucky enough to book him for a full day to see the sites of Phnom Penh. He was a great guide to the city, with local knowledge and insight who speaks great English. It allowed us to relax and take in the sites and city knowing that we were in such good hands. Would book again in a heartbeat!

Sophoarn G, Owner at Sophoarn Tuk-Tuk Tours in Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hello! All travellers.
Greeting from Sophoarn Tuk-Tuk tour in Phnom Penh.
Thanks so much for your kindness.
I'm really excited to see a very best positive review from you.
Hope to see you next time in Cambodia.

Sophoarn