“Felt like Thai food”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lemongrass is a boutique Asian-themed restaurant with an intimate, casual ambiance featuring classical Thai and Khmer cuisine at an affordable price. Dine in relaxed elegance as you enjoy the romantic and friendly environment provided by the gracious Lemongrass staff. Known for authentic flavors and attractive presentation, only the best local produce and choice seafood and me ants are prepared fresh each day as the Lemongrass chefs skillfully orchestrate the delicate combination of spices, herbs, and seasonings to create the complex flavors of authentic Asian cuisine that is so uniquely Lemongrass.
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Sonya and I were walking around 130 Street in Phnom Penh when we came across the Lemongrass and decided to go in and try it, we are glad we did..... the food was great and cheap.
Best thing was no smoking inside.
Try it when you are in Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I am very sorry to put this because the staff was nice, but there is a Cockroach infestation in the kitchen. Our drink had one, and the curry had a bigger one cooked inside. This is a health issue and should be dealt with ASAP.

7  Thank Leandro T
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A wonderful menu and slice of traditional Khmer dishes. But more importantly, a splendid family run staff. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My first time in Cambodia. Decided to savour the local cambodian Cuisine. Was wondering around my hotel area that I found this wonderful restaurant which serves cambodian food. Place was nice and cosy . The owners were friendly and helpful. Fortunately they were able to communicate in English. Food was delicious, we even came back for Lunch. Do check out this fabulous restaurant when you are near the River side of Phnom Penh.

1  Thank gordonlo1969
Lemongrass L, Owner at Lemongrass Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so much for your visit in place i hope to see you agian soon

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This restaurant was almost next door to my hotel and I visited on my first night in Phnom Penh. Lovely restaurant and I ordered Thai food which was delicious, well presented by courteous staff. For the area I thought the price was competitive. Riverside is probably the most expensive area in PP but it is within most tourists budget. Give it a go if you are in that area I can recommend it.

1  Thank AndrewA4401
Lemongrass L, Manager at Lemongrass Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so much for your visit in place i hope to see you agian soon