“Steak Buffet, what else? ”
Review of 21 Bar

21 Bar
Ranked #419 of 1,670 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I got invited to a friend who wanted to celebrate his birthday with steak buffet that 21 Bar offers only on Thursdays. This comes with a salad buffet too with mashed potatoes.

I got 3 pieces of steak and all were medium rare. And apparently, everybody else's in our table is the same. I wish the place offers options to suit a customer's preference. Let's just say I didn't finish any of the piece I got.

The other thing I have to raise is these small oil lamps that they put on the table. I accidentally touched one and ended getting burned. The management should consider having a glass protector to avoid any customer getting burned unintentionally.

So if medium-rare steak is what you crave for, then go for it. But for me, what else should I. Go there for?

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very well located on street #21, it's good to have a drink around the bar or a western or khmer diner .Thursday night is "all you can eat " barbecue for 8 $.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Very surprised there aren't more reviews of this place as it's been open a long time. It's hidden away down an alley on St 21 in the Bassac area. The tuk tuk driver couldn't find it (nothing new there) but luckily we had Google maps.
The bar is an unassuming dusty courtyard which doesn't look too great in daylight. However the mainly male staff greeted us warmly and made us welcome. The bartender certainly knows his cocktails and made them quickly. Pretty strong too. Feeling hungry we ordered Asian dishes which were also delivered quickly and in large portions. Very tasty. We were told Thurs nights are an 'All you can Eat' steak night. I will be ready for that.
To sum up, we had a pleasurable experience here and without the pretentiousness of Bassac Lane. Hope more people come here.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by coincidence and really enjoyed it. There was “all you can eat” steak night with great meat and sides, which we ate at the bar while having strong cocktails, beer and listening to Elvis music and the likes. I was quite sceptic at first because it just looks like someone’s backyard with at few tables but it turned out to be one of the best meals we have had in Cambodia due to the lovely and somewhat ironic atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

First of all place is open till 2 am.so you can eat good food late. Prizes are around 8 dol for dish. Atmosphere is great. I took some grilled ribs and there were worth their prizes I reccomend this place!