Stayed here on a business trip to Dhaka for 3 days. The place is quite big amd well maintained. Please note that at the time of checkin the guys will ask for your credit card and swipe w/o your permission. They say they take security deposit (If only they could ask and swipe). I read this in one of the reviews below as well. The currency exchange rate at the hotel is very bad (Taka 71 for a $ as compared to 82 at the aiport) hence make arrangements before. Rooms are quite average. They provide good internet facilities though. For hardcore veggies, bangladesh can be a difficult place but the hotel accommodated well to my meal request. Closeby to the hotel is Bashundhara mall which is huge and ok place to hangout. Overall you feel good after going through all the traffic in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka welcomes you with a warm heart to enjoy the typical five-star facilities available; from first class surroundings to world-class hospitality in true Pan Pacific style, right from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Hotel Dhaka City
- Pan Pacific Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Dhaka Division, Bangladesh