“Service is wierd”
Review of The House Cafe

The House Cafe
Ranked #108 of 777 Restaurants in Baku
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Have been sitting for more than 30 mins and no waiter approached, shocked. All of them have been passing by me but none noticed. I’m not a lilipute not to be noticed though:) also I was with my laptop, maybe they thought I’m an admin?? So make sure you have something to eat or drink with you when u visit this place ;)

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Pasta and lahmacun was tasty but the porsions are small and the prices are not worthy. Locations are great.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Have been to this place twice. Although it is within the shopping mall, it is only cafe that you don't really feel like inside the mall :) Enjoyed their meal with chicken breath and view to the city.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I had two drinks, which were actually nice, but the service was terrible. I had to ask for the bill twice after waiting 15 after the first ask. People were pleading to get a simple cup of tea. The waiters are slow and full of themselves and aren’t welcoming. Every time you speak to them you feel like you’re wasting their time. Most importantly, when the card reader he brought for my card couldn’t read my card (It was Bank YapiKredi, which could not accept my Silkway), the waiter decided to loudly announce that I did not have money on my card. When I told him I did, he insisted I did not. I checked the receipt and it said “Connection Error”, when I pointed this out he once again insisted its because I didn’t have any money. When I insisted in return that he should bring his other machine, he finally did, and my card did in fact work. Teach your employees to work better. Terrible service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Due to public holidays a lot around the area was closed, so I ventured up to the 3rd floor in Baku Mall.. So glad I did, went into here the interior was lovely, and the staff greeted me really well... the menu was diverse since I wasn't overly hungry went for the mini burgers, they were delish.... I also ordered a minty lemonade... THANK YOU for making the best mint lemonade in Baku.... :-) I'll definintely be going to coming back...