“Quick Service - even too quick”
Review of Bella Pizza

Bella Pizza
Ranked #121 of 777 Restaurants in Baku
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We went looking for a place to eat on Saturday at 10pm, and every restaurant seemed to be closed around our hotel, so we chose Bella Pizza. I'm not used to seeing hamburgers offered together with pizza, but since we decided on pizza, we didn't try anything but that. The pizza portions were generous and we could hardly finish what we had ordered. My only complaint - the waiter whisked away our plates when we hadn't even finished. Not very typical of Baku.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Probably best pizza in Baku.
Tidy and clean. Polite staff. Great location. Relaxing music. Many thanks.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I went there all by myself, one january day, in a very cold day and a greyish sky. I was waiting for my father's flight to arrive in Baku. I entered this restaurant, and ordered a chicken pizza. Everything in that cozy restaurant was cute and modern and 100% made in Italy!! The corners, the walls, the drawings, all relate to Italy and the warm hearting Sicily or Tuscany!
I started to speak Italian with the owner, a very nice person, but he was Azeri and did not speak the language. My pizza was really really good. Delicious. I drank it with a nice coke and I admitted to myself that I had not eaten so good a pizza for a while. The dough was great, crispy, and the chicken and mushroom, generously distributed. People around me were all young people, cosmopolitan and educated. Mostly Russian. I really liked that place and even took my old father there for an early dinner during the next days. Again, I was not disappointed at all. I recommend it to people.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

a great place to have a good pizza. they also do deliveries so its very useful when hunger strikes you

Reviewed 4 September 2015

the pizza is thin fresh and tasty. you can ask the guys to make whatever you want too they are very flexible.

its not great to sit in because its more like a takeaway style with a few seats dotted around.