USD 250
Book now, pay at stay
USD 94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 106
USD 91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 125
USD 109
Trip.com
USD 139
USD 116
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 78
USD 64
Priceline
USD 412
USD 380
Cancelon
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 448/night.

1,006 results
All reviewsrevolving barsky grillcaspian seatop floorthe executive loungegreat hotelold citypark bulvarbusiness tripperfect locationshopping mallmodern hotelflame towerssea frontswimming poolnice viewreception staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel is well situated for families visiting baku .
Easy to walk to old city, a mall is located across the street and the beach promenade is also across the road.
Food and shopping is easy to find

Room Tip: High floors for good views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rehana M
Lars S, Director of Operations at Hilton Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Rehana M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hilton Baku.

We are utterly happy to know that our hotel could meet your needs and expectations.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back during your next trip to Baku,
Kinds Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Generally very happy with our recent stay here. Everything was very efficient and the room was modern and in very good order. The spa was great with a good swimming pool and steam room. Breakfast was also very good with lots of choice and decent coffeee if you order espresso. Only complaint was a nosiy neighbour so avoid rooms with connecting doors. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Lars S, Director of Operations at Hilton Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ianf22,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hilton Baku,

We are happy to hear your compliments about our hotel rooms, spa, and wide variety of meals during the breakfast. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that might have disturbed you during your stay at our hotel. We want to assure you that we take all recommendations into consideration.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back during your next trip to Baku,
Kinds Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ive been there for 4 nigh in baku , all the stuff are helpful and friendly ! All of then speak english ,

The lovely thing that i loved from them, it was a vacation and the hotel is full but they didn’t forget about what the costumers needs ,, well on each order that we made , they call us back and ask if we like the service ! Thats wow ive been to alot of hotels but of this ? No i never seen this really

I want to thanks alll the stuff and of course i will come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lars S, Director of Operations at Hilton Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Eman A,

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your feedback on Hilton Baku. I am thrilled to read you comments about service provided to you by our team members. Each member of Hilton team strives to provide the best possible service in order to ensure that our guests leave us with a feeling of satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcome you back as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hilton baku is the one of best hotels in this area. Happy atmosphere and delishez food. I enjoyed staying in this hotel. Clean and comfortable room. room service work daily and with schedule. Like Hilton baku :D

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear arjmandniab,

First of all, thank you for sharing you feedback about Hilton Baku. I am glad to know that you have truly enjoyed our comfortable facilities, cuisine and service provided to you by our Hilton team. We always strive to make each of our guests leave the hotel with pleasant memories.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Although the Hilton Baku satisfies the formal criteria for the highest rating, neither of my two separate stays of one night each the last week of March left me in love with this place. Certainly the hotel didn’t succeed in establishing any emotional connection - and as noted by other reviewers, it's relatively pricey.
The location of the Hilton is quite central, though the immediate vicinity may not be the most conducive to arriving or departing on foot, as the hotel is situated on something like an island surrounded by wide, heavily trafficked streets. The Old Town is perhaps 15 minutes away on foot.
The room on both occasions was nice. There was a separate bathtub and shower, the bed was comfortable and noise was not a problem. True, the razor (which had to be requested) was of low quality, the toiletries (even in the suite rooms) were of the usual uninspiring Hilton variety and both times, the bathroom was without a proper door, featuring instead a translucent glass separator that swung into place but couldn’t really be shut and whose closed position left substantial gaps on all sides.
I also can’t complain about the impersonableness of the Hilton. That’s just the way it is with most chains and most large hotels (this place is both), minus the rare exception, which the Hilton certainly isn’t.
Then there’s the executive lounge. In general I found it good. Both mornings they had (in addition to the usual eggs and sausages) three good hot vegan dishes: potatoes, beans in tomato sauce and either mushrooms or mixed vegetables. They even had a decent cold vegan dish: grilled eggplant, zucchini and pepper. Not being squeamish, I was not put off by the fact that on both occasions, I found one or two small hairs in the food. This is not technically the lounge’s fault, but is rather an issue for the kitchen to deal with, where I suspect people with hairy arms are working in short sleeves. The selection in the executive lounge in the evening was less ample. I was there three times, and they always had two warm dishes, neither of them vegan and indeed four out of a total of six with meat. Beyond the warm dishes, the selection consisted mainly of salads and things like hummus, for the most part in tiny individual dishes, which I assume is their attempt at portion control but which I regard as a nuisance under most circumstances and found a bit extreme at the Hilton. The lounge featured next to nothing in the way of food between breakfast and dinner, other than some fruits and nuts. In its favor, it is spacious and being on the 23rd floor offers a view of the city, though perhaps not in the ideal direction.
One aspect of the lounge I would do something about is the computers, whose speakers I would disable. The lounge is a public place and not for adolescents to watch videos in without headphones at the volume they would choose in their own room.
The gym I would describe as adequate. In addition to the usual cardio equipment, the Hilton has a set of dumbbells up to 30 kg, a bench for bench pressing, some barbells and plates for training with free weights and a number of weight machines. At the same time, they are missing a lot that I’d have expected to find in a hotel of this size and cost: a leg press, a Smith machine, a dip/chin-up station, a pec deck, even a shoulder press, just to name some examples. At least it is open 24 hours.
Internet worked fine, and it was just a wee bit annoying to be told to use access codes I was given at check-in, only for the web page that appeared to demand my room number and name. On my second stay staff assured me that the problem had been dealt with and I would need to use the codes to get internet, but once again this was not the case. Personally I don’t care which method the hotel prefers, I just want access without any confusion about how to get it.
Finally, there’s check-out. I consider a late check-out to be an important benefit on certain occasions, which my second stay here definitely was. However, despite my Diamond HHonors status, noon was all I got. As I made it clear on arrival that I hoped for a late check-out, perhaps that would have been a good moment for a conversation about which room type would have been consistent with this desire. Instead, I was just told to ask the next morning about a possible check-out time. I suspect that a late check-out, even if only an hour late, is almost always possible when a hotel invests a little thought in meeting the request, but the staff member at check-out only needed five seconds to get a “no” from her superior when she inquired for me. I was naturally allowed to remain in the executive lounge.
Summing up, I could envision another stay here, but would compare rates with other hotels and might balk at paying almost 400 AZN to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo