Great new hotel on the real Hilton level.
Impressive interior design and high quality room furnishings.
Friendly and helpful staff (even helped to solve the issue with the taxi driver willing to rip me off).
The only negative points:
- dirty windows ruin the excellent city views (I know Baku is dusty, but still even the windows in the TOP 360 bar were hard to look through)
- high cost of breakfast and internet access (yes, it's Hilton and those are Hilton prices)
- always the need to relogin to use the Wi-Fi
- waiters in the breakfast room always busy with themselves and not the guests - on the other hand guys cooking food always ready to help
Otherwise - just great experience becasue of teh cleanliness, location, views, comfort and overall atmosphere.
We also got a pretty good pricing (better than nearby hotels and better than other Hiltons in the region).
Will certainly return!
BTW - Baku is beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the business, shopping, and entertainment district, Hilton Baku offers luxurious rooms & suites decorated with most noble materials. 25 story building with unrivalled views to the Caspian Sea and the city from the unique 360 revolving bar, Sky Grill restaurant and Executive Lounge. All rooms and suites have high speed internet access, coffee & tea making facilities, video on demand, floor to ceiling windows, and separate bath and shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Baku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.