All reviews polite and helpful staff small gym business trip swimming pool receptionist mattress azerbaijan
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I was in Baku for AITF and booked at Anatolia Hotel.

Enjoyed the stay. Very business friendly.

I was given early check in without hassles.

Breakfast is quite good.

Rooms are large and comfortable.

I would recommend this hotel both for business and leisure.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SrinivasaR53
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Amazingly friendly staff, cozy hotel. Clean. Rooms are good and overall service is just fine. Actually I am still here and I'm more the happy with choice. So wish you luck guys :)
By the way its not so near to the center but you can walk if you like walking :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tako_StartTour
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Azerbaijan - Baku - hotel Anatolia - not too far from city center, very kind staff, big room with big bathroom, clean, good breakfast - all you can eat, helpful people - if you need taxi or taxi for eight people :), near from hotel - food shops, restaurants... If you need something and you dont have in room, just ask receptionist - wait 5 minutes and you got it. 24/7 room service. And you can smoke everywhere (no in rooms). I can recommended for young people, Friends, road trip, business trip.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ywp2015
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We were an Iranian Group that came to Baku as a Tour. Anatolia Hotel was chosen as a 4 star hotel during our stay. Before confirming the tour I’ve read many nice comments about this hotel and I was pretty sure that the right place was taken. But I have to say that I saw some weakness’s that is not supposed to see in a 4 star hotel like:
a. There were no slippers in the room and In the bathroom
b. The staff didn’t know English enough to make conversation easy
c. Despite of our request they didn’t clean our room in second day
d. There was no extra blankets in the room
e. They didn’t change towels during our stay
Lunch and dinner was considered as an offer by the Tour but the poor quality is the thing that I have to mention however the breakfast was so good. As a guess I’m just thinking that maybe the Hotel was reducing providing services because the tour asked for it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shahram G
Anar H, Генеральный директор at Anatolia Hotel Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Shahram

You have stayed with us and we appreciate you for being our valuable guest.
As you mentioned the hotel has pretty nice reviews and comments. Regarding your comments: the hotel changes the slippers once per day and some of your friends asked for new slippers several times per day and the hotel is not able to satisfy such kind of the request as well as the situation with towels. The linen is changing once per three days but not on the daily basis. The room is cleaning every day. Regarding the english knowledge of the staff we respect your opinion.
Food and beverage have been approved by the travel agency, as you mentioned the breakfast was nice. If you have additional informaiton, please contac us any time convenient for you.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Me and my wife stayed 3 nights during Baku European Olympic Games. The room was so clean and big. The breakfast was good and reasonable for a 4 star hotel.
It's right in front of the Ukraine embassy so it's very good for Ukrainians or individuals who needs Visa.
The location and address of the hotel are not very easy for taxi drivers and I recommend you to get familiar with the roads and address by yourself to avoid wasting time.
It has an indoor pool that we prefer to don't use it.
in comparison with other expenses in Baku the hotel have a good value.
The air-conditioner during the hot summer of Baku was extremely good.
Our room has free wi-fi wich our speed was about 10mb which was very good for a hotel room.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple