eDreams
StayForLong
Akiva B
Cheap, clean and great location
Review of LegendSea Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Dec 2022via mobile
Cheap, clean and good location. Edward the receptionist was so helpful! Thank u Eddie!! Get that man a raise🙌 the pool was very nice with a nice view. The bed was very comfortable. Edward also upgraded our room when we got there to a room with beach view. The hotel was empty because the off season, so some facilities we’re closed
Date of stay: December 2022
Room Tip: When I’m off season the bar at the pool is closed and there is no room service.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
0.4 km from LegendSea Hotel
0.4 km from LegendSea Hotel
11.4 km from LegendSea Hotel
0.5 km from LegendSea Hotel
Pool
Restaurant
0.3 km from LegendSea Hotel
View more hotels in Nha Trang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The staff was friendly and helpfull. The room was not big but definetly very clean. A little fruit basket was waiting for us, wich was sweet. They have fresh watermelon juice (sometimes also with cucumber) in the lobby, also very good and a nice touch if you ask me. Overall a very nuce hotel to stay in and the location is perfect.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2020

It was a nice experience. I love the serene environment. The people here are nice, friendly and respectful. I remember when had an awesome sauna bathe the attendant was just making sure that we were well taken care of. I would definitely come back again.

Room tip: Awesome views
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank celebritydeveloper
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Friends recommended this hotel to me (family, mum, dad and 9 year old) and I was a touch apprehensive as a three day stay was only a touch over GBP20 per day.
However, our room was made available at 13.00 and I was most pleased with the standard of the room and bathroom. The bed was comfortable, the room size sufficient, with a small balcony, and the bathroom fitted to a fairly high standard.
The breakfast, at first look, wasn't too impressive because, as a Brit (albeit I haven't lived there for forty years) I still yearn for a greasy Joe's, but when I realized I was the only non-Russian in the hotel, I jelled in to the cold meats, cheese, pate and salads (with olives and gerkins to kill for) and thoroughly enjoyed my four assorted breakfast plates.
The swimming pool, though small, is on the top floor and immaculately clean.
The hotel is 100m from the beach.
The cellar provides safe storage if you're on a motorbike (as we were).
The reception are helpful.
The room service seemed fast and efficient.
In all, no cons here.
Would I come back?
If i wanted an inexpensive hotel, a definite yes.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
LEGENDSEA_Hotel, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear Trevor M,
Greetings from Legendsea hotel !
Many thanks for this excellent review with Legendsea hotel . We are delighted to know that you enjoyed these few days with us thanks to our high quality services and our skilled staff. It is both a pride and a pleasure for the whole staff of the company to receive such a good comment; our guests's satisfaction is our aim and push us to keep on working hard everyday to improve our tours. We are also glad that you chose Legendsea hotel to discover this beautiful region and we really hope to welcome you again for your next trip.
All the best wishes for you.
Yours sincerely,
Legendsea Team,

Reviewed 23 February 2020

The hotel was clean and situated centrally. Food was steps away and the beach was steps away.
The one issue with the hotel was the Breakfast food. I don't expect much from any buffet, no matter where I go, but this was horrible. Nothing seemed fresh. Pancakes/waffles must of been out too long - they were rubbery. The bacon looked like it died a few times before cooked - or on another day, it wasn't cooked enough. The food they had was very catered to Russian delicacies as the main tourists in Nha Trang are Russians - if you are looking for a Western Breakfast, this is not where you will find it.
The cleaners also seemed to clean our room late. We were on the 9th floor. Sometimes we would come back to the room at 2pm and it would still not be clean. Not sure if that was due to shortage of staff or just how the hotel does things, regardless, it was a but of a nuisance.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 128anaz
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Nice and clean hotel, very supportive staff. Choices of food just steps away. We were upgraded to a high floor room and the view was fantastic. Small swimming pool on the roof.Long sandy beach nearby.Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LEGENDSEA_Hotel, Người quản lý at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear kasia962018 ,
Greetings from Legendsea hotel !
All the best wishes for you.
Yours sincerely,