eDreams
Bang Sare, Thailand
A SATISFIED FAMILY....
Review of LegendSea Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Mar 2020via mobile
Friends recommended this hotel to me (family, mum, dad and 9 year old) and I was a touch apprehensive as a three day stay was only a touch over GBP20 per day.
However, our room was made available at 13.00 and I was most pleased with the standard of the room and bathroom. The bed was comfortable, the room size sufficient, with a small balcony, and the bathroom fitted to a fairly high standard.
The breakfast, at first look, wasn't too impressive because, as a Brit (albeit I haven't lived there for forty years) I still yearn for a greasy Joe's, but when I realized I was the only non-Russian in the hotel, I jelled in to the cold meats, cheese, pate and salads (with olives and gerkins to kill for) and thoroughly enjoyed my four assorted breakfast plates.
The swimming pool, though small, is on the top floor and immaculately clean.
The hotel is 100m from the beach.
The cellar provides safe storage if you're on a motorbike (as we were).
The reception are helpful.
The room service seemed fast and efficient.
In all, no cons here.
Would I come back?
If i wanted an inexpensive hotel, a definite yes.
Date of stay: March 2020
    AU$254
    AU$354
11.4 km from LegendSea Hotel
View more hotels in Nha Trang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020

The hotel was clean and situated centrally. Food was steps away and the beach was steps away.
The one issue with the hotel was the Breakfast food. I don't expect much from any buffet, no matter where I go, but this was horrible. Nothing seemed fresh. Pancakes/waffles must of been out too long - they were rubbery. The bacon looked like it died a few times before cooked - or on another day, it wasn't cooked enough. The food they had was very catered to Russian delicacies as the main tourists in Nha Trang are Russians - if you are looking for a Western Breakfast, this is not where you will find it.
The cleaners also seemed to clean our room late. We were on the 9th floor. Sometimes we would come back to the room at 2pm and it would still not be clean. Not sure if that was due to shortage of staff or just how the hotel does things, regardless, it was a but of a nuisance.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 128anaz
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Nice and clean hotel, very supportive staff. Choices of food just steps away. We were upgraded to a high floor room and the view was fantastic. Small swimming pool on the roof.Long sandy beach nearby.Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LEGENDSEA_Hotel, Người quản lý at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear kasia962018 ,
Greetings from Legendsea hotel !
Many thanks for this excellent review with Legendsea hotel . We are delighted to know that you enjoyed these few days with us thanks to our high quality services and our skilled staff. It is both a pride and a pleasure for the whole staff of the company to receive such a good comment; our guests's satisfaction is our aim and push us to keep on working hard everyday to improve our tours. We are also glad that you chose Legendsea hotel to discover this beautiful region and we really hope to welcome you again for your next trip.
All the best wishes for you.
Yours sincerely,
Legendsea Team,

Reviewed 8 February 2020

I stayed here for 3 night with my boyfriend as it was his 30th birthday present.
I asked the staff for a cake to make his stay more special and they were really helpful and organised it for me and also they asked if I wanted special messege on the cake which I thought was lovely.
Once we arrived they had the cake in the room set up so that was just nice.

The staff are so friendly and very very helpful.

Hotel is clean and close to the beach. Great location.

I would love to come back and stay here again. The room was so pretty and very comfy beds. There was day I didn't want to leave the hotel as it was just too nice.

I would recommend it to everyone. Really love place to stay.

The weather was amazing 30 degrees in December. So guys if you are looking to be in hot city for December this is the place to go. Amazing.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Everything was beautiful. We didn’t know what a 10 was until we found this one. Amazing people and breakfast was to amazing, love all the fresh meal. We spent only two days and will definitely miss it. The reception was brilliant.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear 661arantzazur,
Greetings from Legendsea hotel !
All the best wishes for you.
Yours sincerely,
Legendsea Team,

Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Loved our stay in this hotel. We were upgraded to ocean view room which had a terrific view. The location was perfect with many nearby restaurants and shops and in the main tourist section. The rooftop pool area has a bar and stunning views over Nha Trang. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank frequenttravellerAU