eDreams
Abdullah A
The best
Review of LegendSea Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Aug 2016via mobile
I stayed in legendsea hotel for two nights.
Everything was perfect. The breakfast was fine and with a very helpful employees specialty the supervisor Mr. Lam and Ms. Lan anh.
Definitely I will return back to this hotel again.
Date of stay: August 2016Trip type: Travelled on business
Pool
Restaurant
0.3 km from LegendSea Hotel
View more hotels in Nha Trang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are amazing. We were greeted very warmly by everyone and always felt like they tried their absolute hardest to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed.

The room is large and modern, the bathroom was huge and clean. We even had a bit of a sea view from the balcony.

The gym is good, with a great panoramic view of the city and sea. The breakfast is nice, lots of choice and is always re-stocked, which is nice when the occasional tour group turns up and raids it.
We also really appreciated the free beach towels, a small touch that goes a long way.

The location is excellent, the beach is a 3 minute walk away and all the best restaurants are very close.

A fantastic hotel, which is made truly excellent by the staff who run it. They go above and beyond what is expected of them to make sure that you are happy and enjoying your time in Nha Trang. We celebrated our birthdays here and they genuinely made our stay special. Can't fault this place.

1  Thank Tourist1308
LEGENDSEAmanager, Người quản lý at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Jen and Tommaso,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your stay at LegendSea. I am so pleased that you think our hotel is exceptional during your month long trip in Asia.
Your title says it all! We are so glad to hear that we were able to make your both birthday special. Thank you for mentioning the small touches couldn't be more proud of our hotel and especially our team.
Lastly, I can't wish for more than a 5/5 rating from both of you without me asking! You made my day!
I do hope you will return Nha Trang again soon.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights over our birthdays, which happen to fall on consecutive days. We are so happy we chose to spend our birthdays here, and over 7 months of travelling in Asia we have not received service as exceptional as that of Legend Sea.

We stayed in a deluxe double city view room, which was a good size, decorated in a tastefully modern way, and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was nice and spacious too. Housekeeping do a wonderful job.

The wifi was good, the minibar was very reasonably priced, and 2 bottles of water are given free each day. My boyfriend emailed the hotel before we arrived to ask if they could organise a cake for my birthday morning, and they responded that they would, and also noticed it was his birthday the day after so they would do the same for him. What fantastic attention to detail!

From start to finish, the staff were truly wonderful. Many of them wished us both a happy birthday, and made us feel really special. The manager even emailed me a lovely birthday photo of us with our cakes after we left, without me asking!

The breakfast was delicious - a variety of western and Asian cooked food, as well as yoghurt, fruit, bread, pastries, salad, eggs etc. There is something for everyone. My only comment is that the buffet should be refilled more frequently, but the staff were helpful whenever I asked :)

Lastly, we booked a birthday dinner at the Intercontinental hotel, and the manager advised she is friends with the Intercontinental manager and she would call and organise a surprise for us. True enough, during our wonderful dinner, we were brought birthday cakes and a live band played just for us! What a treat.

I am so thoroughly impressed with this lovely hotel. All areas are decorated in a tasteful way, are so clean, and there is a nice pool with deck on the roof. You are also only 5 minutes walk from the beach, and surrounded by restaurants.

The staff really are the stars of this hotel - we felt like royalty staying here and are so thankful that they made our birthdays special! We felt like part of the family, yet they were not intrusive at all. I cannot recommend it enough and would love to stay again.

2  Thank JenR406

Dear Jen and Tommaso,
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback about your stay at LegendSea. I am so pleased that you think our hotel is exceptional during your month long trip in Asia.
I do hope you will return Nha Trang again soon so that we can deliver the same service for you.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Legend Sea for a week, and we're very happy with the hotel and the staff. We upgraded to an ocean view room, which was a good size and was very comfortable. There were a lot of tour groups while we were there, which made the breakfast buffet a bit of a zoo, but it was more the behaviour of the guests that was an issue, the staff were very helpful and apologetic. The hotel is one block back from the beach, and is right in the heart of the tourist area. Nha Trang beach was a disgrace the first day we arrived with pollution, including nappies and plastic bags floating in the water and on the beach everywhere, luckily the hotel had a small but lovely pool with a bar on the roof so we could escape up there. Hotel was very reasonable for the level of service you get.

Date of stay: August 2016
LEGENDSEAmanager, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear Danielle744,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdsivor. It's really nice to welcome and contribute to your long vacation in Nha Trang city.
Thank you for mentioning our strong points such as location, rooftop pool, ocean view room and especially the helpfulness of our team.
About the breakfast atmostphere you have experienced, our hotel we serve all international guests and each of them have their own typical culture which I trust you also experienced somewhere else not only in one hotel, isn't it?
One again, thank you for spreading the good news and we do hope to see you again in our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in the best location. Very easy to find. The staff were lovely and the food is very nice.
Our room was the biggest we had in our whole trip.
I would definitely stay here again.
They helped us organise every tour we went on and they were great with airport transfers.
The view from the roof is amazing.
They have a roof top pool which was never too busy.
We had an ocean view room but we only got a small section of ocean to look at. But we did enjoy being out on the balcony.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Julianne1976
LEGENDSEAmanager, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at LegendSea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Julianne1976,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor
Your comments about our team helpfulness make us so happy. We strive to continuously provide exceptional services, thank you for recognizing that and recommending us.
We do hope that you come back so we can deliver same wonderful experience to you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We had an excellent stay at the Legend Sea Hotel! The staff was more than accommodating and the location was great. We especially appreciated the cleanliness of the room and the services provided. The staff was so willing to provide travel advice, set up transport, etc.

Date of stay: June 2016