“The BEST burger ever!!!!”

Bogosov Burgers & Steaks
Ranked #26 of 736 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend are here, the service is wonderful, the meat perfectly cooked and the fries are so delicious!!
You all should come visit here!!♥️

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I am really craving for a western restaurant after having a seafood diet fatigue in Nha Trang. I manage to spot this place with a Tripadvisor badge display. Love my spaghetti chicken soup and grilled hotdog. I've been hanging around this place for 2 days and never get tired of it. Its a very friendly place and nice place to drink beer.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I ordered the VIP burger and was really impressed with the flavor and the size. It's huge! I'd venture to say that there is no way to eat this burger gracefully. I was certainly unable to do so. Juicy and with lots of added ingredients like bacon and onion rings, tiny pickle slices . . .um! The fries were also tasty. I'll be back when I need another burger 'fix'!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Nha Trang for 5 days for TET. I ate here THREE times because they had the best western food in town. The burger was made to order and the french fries were world-class (homemade, in-house). One night I had the pasta with seafood and cream sauce. It was REALLY good. The family that owns the restaurant were really amazing people (friendly and professional). And, they stay open until midnight!! I will say that they have lots of customers and you may have to wait 10 minutes for a table, but it was worth it. They make you feel at home.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is AMAZING! I was in Nha Trang for 4 nights. 3 of those nights I came to this restaurant and had the VIP burger, the Aussie burger and their ribeye steak. EVERYTHING tasted delicious, and what makes this restaurant even better is the owner and his family. They’re very friendly and make this restaurant very welcoming. After dinner, you can even have homemade ice cream for dessert outside of the restaurant. I highly recommend that everybody eat here.

1  Thank Stephen J