“Not such a bad impression until today”

Tuan's Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #103 of 665 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Mexican, Vietnamese
Description: Vietnamese Cuisine
Description: Vietnamese Cuisine
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Started to have a breakfast at this place after Lunar New Year holidays. Food is fine, a bit overpriced, bus same as in any another cafe in that little alley where it stays.
For my third visit, i just saw that all the ice in iced coffee. Unfortunately, as i am very short sighted, saw it only when already had made a sip. After almost five years in Asia and having big expirience in arguing with local staff, didnt cause troubles, and just paid for that coffee, but let the local hostess man now about what happened. All he did was just wide-smiling and turning around pretending he's worried how the rest of guests were finding their food.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

we ate here on numerous occasions the food and service was very good, there are actually 3 in close vicinity of our hotel so if one was full which they often were you just went to another one, very reasonable drinks and food

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We went to this restaurant because it has good reviews but those reviews were wrong. We ordered quite 6 dishes and 3 Pho, which was not great like other reviews mentioned. Foods overall was ONLY OK. Veggies were way overcooked and tasteless. The worse part was old moldy veggies (nappa cabbage w/ old black spots and lines) given to us w/ our hot pot dish--which we informed the server but nothing was done. We would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, pleasant atmosphere. You just need to pick the right dish

I really liked the fried noodles with pork, but the beef pho was bland and short on vegetables. On another evening the chicken curry was pretty tasty, while the potato leak soup with croutons would have passed for mashed potatoes if it had been any thicker.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Having good meal and traveling in the gorgeous beach is alway the top target that I always priority for my vacation. I am keen of the food because I love eating authentic cuisine wherever I have been and suddenly Tuan's Vietnamese cuisine help me lots when I was back in Nha Trang with family. It's not a fancy restaurant like 4*, 5* or whatever with Michelin star but they read your mind and serve your for the best thing of the day.

2  Thank Nathalie L