“One of the best places I've ever been!”

Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Ranked #3 of 215 Hotels in Nha Trang
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I visited Six Senses at the end of February this year. I look back now with such fondness of the place. The staff here are absolutely amazing, they take care of every detail and deliver everything with a smile. The one thing that really sticks out in my mind is the level of care they took towards my dietary needs. I am a vegan who also is cursed with multiple severe allergies towards several foods. We had told them in advance and as soon as we sat down in the restaurant on the first night, I was informed by the staff about all of the options that I could have! I was also friendly with one of the chefs, with who my family and I did a Vietnamese cooking course. This lady is an absolute angel, and a very talented cook. She was also on the look out for new things i could try every night and also provided me with food off the menu. I have never experienced this anywhere, and for that I felt very loved.

The rooms are absolutely gorgeous, simple and traditional. I love the way Six Senses has incorporated nature into their resort. Everything is very open and everywhere you look you are greeted by a stunning view. My family and I are very active and enjoyed the vast size of the resort for walking around and hiking. My mother and I did a lovely hike on our second to last day to the top of the hill on the right side and were greeted with stunning views across the sea(you can honestly see for miles up there!)

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Six Senses, it was a holiday of a lifetime but I know surely that I will be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Viet T, Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Emily Rose S,
Warmest greetings from the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

We would also like to express our gratitude for your recent experience with us. It was a pleasure to receive your excellent feedback as we continuously strive to provide impeccable services to you. We trust our hospitality brought most comfort to you at home away from home.
Your valuable comments have been shared to resort teams for recognition, it is also big encouragement to continue the good works.

I would also like to take this opportunity to highlight, that you may contact me personally, if I can ever be of any particular further service to you for any future stay with us or with any of our resorts.

Thanking you again for sharing your memorable moments, the team and I henceforth look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Delete Response

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is amazing it s my favorite in the whole world. Came here alone for three nights it s peaceful and quiet and beautiful. Each room is super private and you can use bycicle to get around the resort. The massage spa is great too. I had an amazing stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Melchior O,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic 4 days at the six senses! A beautiful resort and the accommodation was perfect. The staff were excellent, attentive and helpful without being intrusive. Special thanks to our personal attendant Thai for taking such great care of us. He seemed to have a 'sixth sense' for when we needed something and seemed to appear out of nowhere ready to assist! Also special mention to the chefs Alex and James... My husband and I are vegan and after we commented that there was limited choice for us, the catering team took it as a challenge to bring us delicious vegan food and they absolutely nailed it! We were treated like royalty having our own special meals prepared just for us and it was all absolutely delicious! 10/10 guys! Thank you all so much!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Viet T, Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Csmith82
Warmest greetings from the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

Your valuable comments have been shared to resort teams for recognition. It is posted on our host news board. It is also big encouragement to continue the good works.
That and chefs Alex & James would definitely receive reward from your excellent comments!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Our group of 20 people spent 3 days and 2 nights in Six Sense Ninh Van Bay last weekend. This place is the most wonderful place I have ever been to. The hotel room, the sea and the sight view are so beautiful. Staffs at 6sense are well-trained, friendly and supportive. Each villa at 6sense have 1 own "host" (I dont know what is the exact word, but this staff is in charge to support every need we have during our stay at 6sense). My host is so supportive that she was willing to spend almost the whole day which is the very sunny day to take pictures for me.

I will definitely go back to 6sense for vacation. Maybe next time is 6sense Con Dao.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Viet T, Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Nguyễn Bảo N,

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for our honeymoon and had the most amazing experience in this peaceful and romantic escape. Firstly, hats off to the exceptional and professional staff who looked after our every need throughout our stay and could not have been friendlier. The beach villa we stayed in was large, private and very clean and the upstairs level had a stunning view of the bay. You get around the hotel by riding bikes but the staff are also more than happy to drive you around in their buggies or assist you in any other way they can. Spa was incredible and restaurant was fantastic. 100% would recommend and will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple