1,244 results
All reviewshill top villabeach villarock villaprivate poolwine cavecoral reefwooden bathtuborganic gardenprivate butlerour honeymoonoutdoor showerdirect access to the beachheaven on earthday bedspeed boatmain restaurantnatural materials
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic 4 days at the six senses! A beautiful resort and the accommodation was perfect. The staff were excellent, attentive and helpful without being intrusive. Special thanks to our personal attendant Thai for taking such great care of us. He seemed to have a 'sixth sense' for when we needed something and seemed to appear out of nowhere ready to assist! Also special mention to the chefs Alex and James... My husband and I are vegan and after we commented that there was limited choice for us, the catering team took it as a challenge to bring us delicious vegan food and they absolutely nailed it! We were treated like royalty having our own special meals prepared just for us and it was all absolutely delicious! 10/10 guys! Thank you all so much!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Viet T, Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Csmith82
Warmest greetings from the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

We would also like to express our gratitude for your recent experience with us. It was a pleasure to receive your excellent feedback as we continuously strive to provide impeccable services to you. We trust our hospitality brought most comfort to you at home away from home.
Your valuable comments have been shared to resort teams for recognition. It is posted on our host news board. It is also big encouragement to continue the good works.
That and chefs Alex & James would definitely receive reward from your excellent comments!

I would also like to take this opportunity to highlight, that you may contact me personally, if I can ever be of any particular further service to you for any future stay with us or with any of our resorts.

Thanking you again for sharing your memorable moments, the team and I henceforth look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Our group of 20 people spent 3 days and 2 nights in Six Sense Ninh Van Bay last weekend. This place is the most wonderful place I have ever been to. The hotel room, the sea and the sight view are so beautiful. Staffs at 6sense are well-trained, friendly and supportive. Each villa at 6sense have 1 own "host" (I dont know what is the exact word, but this staff is in charge to support every need we have during our stay at 6sense). My host is so supportive that she was willing to spend almost the whole day which is the very sunny day to take pictures for me.

I will definitely go back to 6sense for vacation. Maybe next time is 6sense Con Dao.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Viet T, Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Nguyễn Bảo N,
Warmest greetings from the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

Your valuable comments have been shared to resort teams for recognition, it is also big encouragement to continue the good works.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for our honeymoon and had the most amazing experience in this peaceful and romantic escape. Firstly, hats off to the exceptional and professional staff who looked after our every need throughout our stay and could not have been friendlier. The beach villa we stayed in was large, private and very clean and the upstairs level had a stunning view of the bay. You get around the hotel by riding bikes but the staff are also more than happy to drive you around in their buggies or assist you in any other way they can. Spa was incredible and restaurant was fantastic. 100% would recommend and will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MKY88,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Wonderful place with wonderful people, kind-hearted staff and noble service. Loved the bikes for each villa and the design of the hotel is breathtaking. The spa is also a wonder! from massage to therapy such as meditation and beauty treatments. The Vietnamese buffet was probably my favourite dinner of all! The traditional music and the E.T movie projection facing the beach and the glow of the moon. The hiking was fantastic and unforgettable. Wonderful people work there, you are amazing and we still miss you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah A,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Amazing place. We were at the beach villa and all aspects of our stay were perfect - including our gem of a GEM - Mr. Tri! At every moment we felt more then welcomed. Breakfast was great....water beautiful...all our activities were well organized and pleasurable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Yo M,
Warmest greetings from the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

We would also like to express our gratitude for your recent experience with us. It was a pleasure to receive your excellent feedback on services, especially on your GEM - Tri We continuously strive to provide impeccable services to you. We trust our hospitality brought most comfort to you at home away from home.