1,255 results
All reviews hill top villa beach villa rock villa private pool wine cave coral reef wooden bathtub organic garden private butler our honeymoon outdoor shower direct access to the beach heaven on earth day bed speed boat main restaurant natural materials
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Our Stay in the Evason Hidaway at Ninh Van Bay was spectacular.
Right from our arival at the airport, our transfers, Hotel check in and checkout all done in our Villas....it was all done to perfection.
We stayed at the Beach Villas which is highly recommended for families with young children as it has direct access to the beach and very safe.
The Villas were very tastefully furnished, and the toiletries, creams, etc made available were just supirb. (We actually baught a whole lot to take home from the gift shop on departure).

The restaurant, the menus, the service were all just amazing. The butler was a God-send, she was so good with the kids, she took them out to the fruit gardens and the herb gardens and got on so well with them...it was fantastic.

The Spa, was great too, I did just one treatment myself, but the wife had a few and she loved it....and really good value for money.

Oh did I mention the location? to put it in one word "HEAVEN" its in this fantastic bay, with a coral reef to snorkel on one side of the bay. and great to swim on the other side, its just the most romantic place you could ever imagine.

There is nothing I could fault the place for, the attention to detail, and the service and staff were out standing... I would highly recommend this place to anyone...

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Oz2679
Reviewed 28 August 2009

Me and a friend whom has been travelling abroad for four months reunited in Thailand then headed up to Vietnam to continue our trip. We stopped over at hide away in Ninh Van Bay for 3 days, I must say I couldn't be more happy as I sit here checking out of the hotel.

The staff are amazing, we had Mr An and again I could not write more positive things about the staff member. Every detail was perfect, he arranged for us to get a boat for free back to Nha Trang to check out the night life, called Viettel for me because my phone wasn't working, basically organised our trip going forward in Vietnam this is just one aspect of the place that stands out.

We stayed in a double story villa overlooking the beach, whenever we walked around, went swimming (towels just magically appeared on our chairs) went for a row in a boat, went for a walk, or a drink by the beach, we were greeted by staff as we were friends. The breakfast is amazing and their special 16 person only dinners are amazing.

A Thai chef was flown in this very day and we experienced a 6 course 8 drink gastronomy, wine specialist flown from hochiminh originally from France all for $50 USD

Room are amazing basically I could go on, the managing director Godfrey makes himself known around the resort and will happily chat to you about anything over a drink or meal. I personally commended him on his resort and how it was run I could not recommend more.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We stayed in Rock Villa one for six nights at the end of our three week Honeymoon in Laos & Vietnam. What a way to end an amazing trip! This is utter indulgence, nothing is too much for the friendly and attentive staff, the cusine is superb, the villas are stunning and the resort facilities are beautifully integrated in to the idylic bay with no expense spared.

If you are looking for value for money I doubt you'd book this destination (calling it a hotel or resort doesn't seem right) in the first place. It's far from cheap, but you don't grudge paying the premiums they are able to charge given you are in a remote location and the service that comes with them. If you can get full or half board then you should, that said the water and top quality coffee is always stocked in your room, the breakfast is incredible and pretty much set's you up until dinner time....they serve until 11am which is ideal as it's difficult to leave the serenity of your room in the morning!

The Spa was in amazing surroundings, treatments were good. The gym was right in the jungle which is pretty cool. Another guest and I took a day trip diving which was the most luxurious diving I've ever done due to the speedboat transfer and lunch wrapped in pandan leaves....the diving itself wasn't anything special but great to experience all the same.

Long and short of it, you will struggle to find a more amazing experience, this place ticks all the boxes....and forget about the money, it's worth it!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2009

Our honeymoon at Six Senses Hideaway- Ninh Van Bay was an amazing experience, one that my husband and I did not want to end and will never forget! From the spectacular lush green mountains, to the sparkling blue bay waters, the natural setting and views from our rustic yet luxurious pool villa and from the dining on the bay were absolutely breathtaking. Our butler, An, took great care of us, providing us with all of our needs and desires. The Six Senses Hideaway at Ninh Van Bay gave us a sense of peacefulness, total relaxation, and allowed us to really unwind and just have a great time with each other. We have such good memories from our honeymoon and hope to go back for our anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2009

My partner and I were looking for good relaxation, good service, good food with friendly staff and we got great relaxation, great service, fantastic food (with personal service from the head chef) and wonderfully friendly and efficient staff. It was the best place that we stayed in Vietnam. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple