1,321 results
All reviewsirish pubsky loungejacuzzi on the balconyacross the roadimperial restaurantpool staffclub suitebeautiful hotelstar hotelpool area isprivate beachbreakfast was excellentgreat poolrooms are largebusy roadsea viewour honeymoon
Reviewed 29 April 2017

My family and I have been all over Vietnam and this hotel is by far our favorite. It is gorgeous, very well maintained. The staff at reception all made us feel welcome when we came to ask them questions. In fact, they always went out of their way to greet us and made us feel like home. Rooms were clean and the pool was beautiful.
We plan on going back in 2019!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank lifeisgood4ever
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear ifeisgood4ever,

Thank you so much for your review which is very much appreciated. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang and more so that our team looked after you so well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Sunrise in 2019.

With best regards

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Not what I expected from a 5 star hotel. Room was big but really old fashioned. Also had the view of the back of the toilet at the pool- this however was the fault of Amoma and not the hotel. Staff at breakfast were in a bad mood, but the guys at the pool were awesome. Stayed at the 3 star hotel after this and the service and staff friendliness was a million times better!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CpC888
MichaelM_GM, General Manager at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear CpC888,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa, it’s naturally disappointing to read a number of the issues which you encountered.

The hotel is listed as fiver star property as rated by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, and is fully compliant here.

I do note your feedback on several matters which includes the old fashioned design of the guest room and non attentive service provided by the staff during the morning breakfast. I have initiated meetings to ensure we pay more attention to this.

I am sure you would have seen from TripAdvisor, the hotel continues to receive many favorable reviews and again apologize that upon this occasion the hotel did not live up to your expectations.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I have a very nice holiday of 4 days in this hotel. The room was big and clean and the price right for the service. The hotel have a good restaurant in . Besides it is just in front the sea.
For the european people it have a nice pub in too.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank giovannit841

Dear giovannit841,

Many thanks for sharing your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and its amenities, the location and that our Sunrise team looked after you so nicely. Thank you for recognizing them as they do their utmost to please our guests and assist them where at all possible.

We do hope it will not be too long before you return,

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I spent 10 days at the Sunrise along with my wife and my daughter, we had a wonderful experience. The property is very new and rooms are very confortable. the staff is very polite and exteremely helpful. Breakfast was great, all sort of food was available.
I reccomend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Giuseppe M

Dear Giuseppe M,

Many thanks for your detailed and generous review of your stay at Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa.

We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room and services provided by our Sunrise team to your satisfaction.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we do hope to welcome you back again in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

It was our first visit to Natrang Vietnam. Not sure what to expect. To our amazement what beautiful beach and superb hotel.

On our arrival we were greeted by a staff and given Welcome drinks. We were upgraded without us even asking which was lovely.

All the staff are so friendly and always looking to help you. I actually became ill and couldn't eat much for breakfast but one of the staff noted this and made special bland rice and porridge to help me get better. Every morning she looked out for me and brought this to my table till I was feeling better.

The sunrise spa is a must visit. Staff again are friendly and treatments are just as they say relaxing and special. All our family enjoyed using spa.

I would really recommend this hotel as the location is also perfect. Beach is across the road. Busy during the night time for a nice stroll.

Definitely would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank parineeti2017

Dear parineeti2017,

Many thanks for posting your review of your experience at our hotel and thank you for choosing Sunrise for your stay in Nha Trang.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the complimentary up-grate and services provided by the Sunrise team as well as the Sunrise Spa experience during your stay.

Our Sunrise teams were so pleased to read your kind words and thank you for acknowledging them as they do their best to ensure that our guests have as nice a holiday as possible and leave with fond memories of Nha Trang.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kindest regards,